RFP Invited for or Study of Unplanned Settlements in Delhi – MPD 2041
Organization: National Institute of Urban Affairs
Apply By: 19 Aug 2019
Request for Proposal for ‘Study of Unplanned Settlements in Delhi – MPD 2041’
The National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) is presently collaborating with the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) for preparing the Master Plan for Delhi 2041 (MPD 2041) as an Enabling Strategic Plan. MPD 2041 seeks to be proactive and forward-looking in nature that accounts for current, emerging and anticipated drivers of urban development. In order to develop a detailed understanding of the present status, opportunities and issues, NIUA is carrying out an exhaustive analysis of the baseline status of various planning sectors such as transport, shelter, environment, etc. As part of this exercise, NIUA intends to commission detailed studies in specific subject areas of interest to develop a comprehensive understanding of respective sectors.
Terms of Reference
- Survey Plan
- Preparation of Base Map
- Documentation of living conditions
- Analysis and recommendations
- The applicant should be a premier governmental or semi-governmental or autonomous academic or research institution or firm registered under the Indian Companies Act with expertise in urban planning and social studies.
- The applicant should be operational in India for at least last 15 financial years as of 31st March 2019.
- Consortiums are not eligible to apply. Only single entity fulfilling all the requirements of the RfP may apply.
- The applicant shall submit supporting documentation for pre-qualification as per Annexure 4.
- The applicant should not be blacklisted/ debarred by Central/State Government Dept./PSU/Government Agency.
Deadline for Proposal submission in hard copy format at
National Institute of Urban Affairs, 2nd Floor, Core 4B, India
Habitat Centre, Lodhi road, New Delhi – 110003.
19-08-2019 – 17.00 hrs
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd