RFP Invited from NGOs/CSR Implementation Agencies for School and Sports Infrastructure Development- Under HCL Foundation’s flagship program – HCL Uday
Organization: HCL Foundation
Apply By: 24 Jul 2019
RFP title: RFP form reputed NGOs/CSR/Implementation Agencies for School and Sports Infrastructure Development (Repair/Renovation/Construction) Under HCL Foundation’s flagship urban development program – HCL Uday in Noida, Lucknow & Chennai
Deadline: 24th April 2019
HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a value-driven not- for-proﬁt-organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programs. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development.
Presently HCL Foundation is implementing four flagship programs, namely HCL Samuday&HCL Grant – Rural Development initiatives, HCL Uday – an Urban Development Initiative and Power of 1 – HCL’s volunteer engagement program. Details for all these programs can be found on our website – www.hcl.com/hclfoundation
HCL Foundation’s flagship urban community development program - UDAY, seeks to create green, clean, healthy and empowered communities. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals, it is developing an integrated solution to break the vicious cycle of urban poverty.
Defining Uday’s approach is its intrinsic belief that urban poor aspire to a life of dignity and self- respect. With the right opportunities, they can take charge of their lives, dare to imagine a different future and work towards it. Our strategies are carefully designed, such that they speak both to their environment and to their ambitions.
Uday’s unique ‘Convergence’ approach brings this philosophy to life. Uniting critical stakeholders– the state, non-profits and HCL volunteers in a rich partnership, it meets its responsibility to the community and supports them in realising their dreams.
Currently being implemented in 11 cities in partnership with like-minded organisations, HCL Uday is now poised to scale – both in terms of depth of the intervention as well as scale of its reach.
Purpose of the RfP
Through this RfP, HCL Foundation invites proposals from competent NGOs/Implementation Agencies for School and Sports Infrastructure Development work (Construction/Repair/Renovation) in schools and Aanganwadi centres.
Scope of Work
HCL Foundation is working for overall development of state schools across various locations under the ‘My School’ project. Through this RFP, HCL Foundation is inviting proposals from competent NGOs/Implementing Agencies with experience of working on School and Sports Infrastructure Development for transforming Government School Buildings and AnganwadiCentres into safe, inclusive, child-friendly spaces as per scope mentioned below -
Location: NOIDA & Lucknow
The agency should be able to carry out detailed assessment of the infrastructure work to be done in the schools and Anganwadi centres
Prepare layout plan and other drawings such as civil, electrical, plumbing and steel. It will also include preparing BOQs. All drawings should have universally accessible and inclusive designs through creation of ramps, railings etc facilitating access to schools, Aanganwadi centres and classrooms keeping in mind the needs of specially-abled children
Suggest and Implement infrastructural interventions and innovation to promote technology-enabled education in schools and community centres
- Carry out construction and repair work in schools and Anganwadi Centres including -
- Repair/Construction of boundary wall, fencing, flooring and tiling, spouts on terrace, waterproofing etc.
- Repair/Construction of new rooms shall include holistic work including excavation, construction of foundation, beams, slabs, brick work and electric fittings etc. required to make the room functional
- White Washing and Painting of the class rooms/school builds along with placement of Name Boards and Branding Plates as per HCL Foundation brand guidelines
- Provision of furniture to schools as per grade and age of children to promote flexible arrangement of classroom
- Separate toilets for Boys and Girls with incinerators in girls toilets. There should be a provision of clean drinking water through eco-friendly means
- Constructing rain water harvesting structures
- Provision of Black Boards/Green Boards, Notice Boards etc. along with beautification work in schools
Transform existing community infrastructure such as schools/parks to create inclusive, accessible and safe spaces for sports. This would include space for indoor sports such as carom, chess and badminton as well as development of ground for football, kho-kho, kabaddi, cricket, volleyball and basketball along with tracks for athletics training
Liaison with the Government bodies for taking necessary approvals on the drawings/designs and plans. This would also include regular meetings and reporting to the local bodies to keep them updated about the progress
Prepare and submit plans/drawings as per standard, getting approvals on the same and ensuring regular on-ground monitoring of work in line with the approved BOQ and Government standards and norms
Ensure adherence to safety protocols and child protection guidelines during and after construction work
Submission Details & Deadlines
- Please submit the complete proposals in the prescribed format latest by 24thJuly 2019 to email@example.com marking cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and sonalB@hcl.com
- Please send in your submissions with Subject Line in the given format: HCLF/RFP/INFRA/
- Proposals must be submitted along with Budget and Gantt Chart ONLY in the formats shared on the link. HCL UDAY PROPOSAL FORMAT
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd