RFP for “Conducting Assessment & Development Centre (ADC) under Assessment of Competency for Excellence (ACE) framework of NHPC”
Organization: NHPC Limited
Apply By: No Deadline
RFP title: RFP for “Conducting Assessment & Development Centre (ADC) under Assessment of Competency for Excellence (ACE) framework of NHPC”
Deadline: 3rd May 2019
Online bids (e-tender) are invited in single stage- two part bidding basis Cover-I: Technical-bid and Cover-II: Financial Bid for and on behalf of NHPC Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) from eligible Sole Domestic Bidders for “Conducting Assessment & Development Centre (ADC) under Assessment of Competency for Excellence (ACE) framework of NHPC”
The Invitation for Bid is open to all Domestic bidders who are registered legal entity i.e. Firm/ Company/ Proprietary firm (except joint venture).
In support, the bidder should submit notarized copy of Registration Certificate/ Certificate of Incorporation issued from the appropriate Govt. agency for Firm/ Company/ Proprietary firm (except joint venture).
The bidders who wish to submit their bids for the aforesaid work shall have to meet the Eligibility Criteria given as hereunder:
- The Agency must have completed Assessment Development Centre during last 07 years* for at least 2000 executives (cumulative) in respect of Public Sector/ Govt./ Private organisations. The Agency must also have conducted such exercise in respect of at least 05 organisations in Public/ Govt. Sector. In support of above, the bidder should submit the following documents to establish the successful completion of the awarded works: Notarized copy of Work Order/ Letter of Award/ Contract Agreement and Completion Certificate issued by the clients.
Preparation of Bids:
- Technical Bid and Price Bid to be submitted on-line at https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
- For preparation of bid Bidders shall search the tender from published tender list available on site and download the complete tender document and should take into account corrigendum if any published before submitting their bids. After selecting the tender document same shall be moved to the ‘My favourite’ folder of bidders account from where bidder can view all the details of the tender document.
- Bidder shall go through the tender document carefully to understand the documents required to be submitted as part of the bid. Bidders shall note the number of covers in which the bid documents have to be submitted, the number of documents – including the names and content of each of the document that need to be submitted. Any deviations from these may lead to rejection of the bid.
Submission of Bids:
Two-Part Bid procedure shall be adopted for submission and evaluation of the bids. The Bidder shall accordingly prepare and submit the bids containing the required documents up to the date and time given in NIT. The bidder shall prepare the bid and submit the bid in following manner:
- Bidder should log into the site well in advance for bid submission so that he/ she upload the bid in time i.e. on or before the bid submission time.
- Bidder should prepare the Tender Fee and EMD as per the instructions specified in the NIT/ tender document. The details of the DD/BC/BG/ others physically sent, should tally with the details available in the scanned copy and the data entered during bid submission time. Otherwise the uploaded bid will be rejected.
- While submitting the bids online, the bidder shall read the terms & conditions (of CPP portal) and accepts the same in order to proceed further to submit their bid.
- Bidders shall select the payment option as offline to pay the Tender Fee/ EMD and enter details of the DD/BC/BG/others.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd