Organization: Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
Apply By: 25 Apr 2019
RFP title: RFP for Appointment of Developer for Design, Construct and Operate a Comprehensive Solid Waste Management Project at JN Port
Deadline: 25th April 2019
On line Tenders in two stage (technical bid and price bid) are invited by Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Navi Mumbai from experienced, reputed contractors fulfilling Minimum Qualifying Criteria as stipulated in this notice for the work “Appointment of Developer for Design, Construct and Operate a Comprehensive Solid Waste Management Project at JN Port”.
Minimum Qualifying Criteria
The Firm/Company, as the case may be (hereinafter referred to as "The Tenderer"), shall have following Minimum Eligible Qualification:
The tenderer shall have successfully completed Solid Waste Management project works during last 7 years ending last day of month previous to the one in which applications are invited should be either of the followinga) Three works, each work costing not less than Rs. 191.48 lakhs
Two works, each work costing not less than Rs. 239.35 lakhs
One work costing not less than Rs. 382.96 lakhs.
Eligibility and Qualification Requirement:
- To be eligible for award of contract tenderers shall provide evidence, satisfactory to the Employer of their eligibility and of their capability and adequacy of resources to carry out the subject contract effectively in addition to documents evidencing fulfillment of all the minimum qualifying criteria as stipulated in the "Notice Inviting Tender". The tenderer shall also submit following information.
- Copies of original documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration and principal place of business of the company or firm or partnership.
- Details of the experience and past performance of the Tenderer on works of a similar nature within the past seven years, and details of current works in hand and other contractual commitments in the format prescribed in Schedule C & D respectively of the Tender Documents.
- Qualifications and experience of the key personnel proposed for administration and execution of the Contract, both on and off site, in the format prescribed in Schedule E of the Tender Document.
- Major items of construction plant and equipment in schedule 'A'.
Instructions for Online Bid Submission:
The bidders are required to submit soft copies of their bids electronically on the CPP Portal, using valid Digital Signature Certificates. The instructions given below are meant to assist the bidders in registering on the CPP Portal, prepare their bids in accordance with the requirements and submit their bids online on the CPP Portal.
More information useful for submitting online bids on the CPP Portal may be obtained at https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app.
Bidders are required to enroll on the e-Procurement module of the Central Public Procurement Portal (URL: https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app ) by clicking on the link “Online bidder Enrollment” on the CPP Portal which is free of charge.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd