RFP for Beauty Parlor and Mehandi Design Training to rural girls (including all material and set up required for training
Organization: Northern Coalfields Limited
Apply By: 01 Jan 1970
RFP title: RFP for Beauty Parlor and Mehandi Design Training to rural girls (including all material and set up required for training
Deadline: 23rd March 2019
Digitally signed and encrypted e-Tenders are invited under Two Part system on the website https://coalindiatenders.nic.in from the reputed and experienced contractors for the following work:
Description of Work:
Beauty Parlor and Mehandi Design Training to rural girls (including all material and set up required for training (minimum 12th pass girls)
The Intending bidder must have in its name or proportionate share as a member of Joint Venture experience of having successfully completed similar works, as a prime contractor, during last 7(seven) years ending last day of month previous to the one in which bid applications are invited (i.e. eligibility period) should be any of the following :
Three similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost put to tender.
Two similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 50% of the estimated cost put to tender.
One similar completed work costing not less than the amount equal to 80% of the estimated cost put to tender.
Data to be furnished by the Bidders:
- Start date & end date of each qualifying experience (similar nature).
- Work order Number /Agreement Number of each experience.
- Name & address of Employer/Work Order Issuing authority of each experience.
- Percentage (%) share of each experience (100% in case of an Individual/ proprietorship firm or a partner in a partnership firm and the actual % of share in case of a Joint Venture/Consortium).
- Executed Value of work against each experience.
- In case the bidder is a Joint Venture, work experience as above may be furnished as the work experience of the bidder.
Scope of Bidder
The NORTHERN COALFIELDS LIMITED (referred to as Employer in these documents) invites bids for the works as mentioned in the Bid Notice. The Bidders should submit Bids for all the works mentioned in the Notice.
The successful Bidder will be expected to complete the Work(s) by the Intended Completion period specified in the Bid document/Notice.
Qualification of the Bidder
- In the event that pre-qualification of potential bidders has been undertaken, only bids from pre-qualified bidders will be considered for award of contract.
- If the employer has not undertaken pre-qualification of potential bidders, all bidders shall fulfill the eligibility / qualifying criteria as detailed at point.7, 8&9 of e-tender Notice. Such details shall be submitted as deliberated at e-tender Notice.
- If the bidder is a subsidiary of a company, the experience and resources of the holding company or its other subsidiaries will not be taken into account. However, if the bidder is a holding company, the experience and resources of its wholly owned subsidiaries will be taken into consideration
Submission of Bid:
In order to submit the Bid, the bidders have to get themselves registered online on the e-Procurement portal of CIL/Subsidiary (https://coalindiatenders.nic.in) with valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) issued from any agency authorized by Controller of Certifying Authority (CCA), Govt. of India and which can be traced up to the chain of trust to the Root Certificate of CCA.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd