RFP for Conducting Bathymetry and associated survey for the assessment of sediment transport in coastal region of Karnataka state.
Organization: Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India
Apply By: 16 Dec 2019
RFP title: RFP for Conducting Bathymetry and associated survey for the assessment of sediment transport in coastal region of Karnataka state.
Deadline: 16th December 2019
Bidders are advised to note the minimum qualification criteria specified in the Bidding Documents in order to qualify for the award of the Contract. The Scientist –C, Construction and Procurement Cell, Central Water and Power Research Station, Pune-24 invites bids electronically from eligible firms/agencies for work of “Conducting Bathymetry and associated survey for the assessment of sediment transport in coastal region of Karnataka State”.
Scope of Bid
The Purchaser, namely Scientist ‘C’, Construction and Procurement Cell, CWPRS, Khadakwasla, Pune - 24 issues these Bidding Documents for theexecute the works and related services as specified in Section 5 Schedule of Requirements. Name and identification number of this work is 38R/2019-20
Source of Funds
The expenditure to be incurred for this intended execution of work will be met from the funds available with the purchaser named in the Schedule of Quantities, hereinafter referred to as “the purchaser”
- A Bidder shall not have a conflict of interest. All bidders found to have conflict of interest shall be disqualified. This invitation for online bids is open to all bidders, who fulfill the eligibility criteria as well as the Qualification criteria, incorporated in this document.
- Amendment of online bidding documents
- At any time prior to the deadline for submission of online bids, the purchaser may, for reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by a prospective bidder, modify the online bidding documents by amendment.
- The Amendment will be notified on the CPP portal as corrigendum. Bidders may check the CPP portal for corrigendum, if any. No separate notification will be sent to Bidders by email /Fax / Phone etc. in this regard.
- In order to provide the prospective bidders with reasonable time in which to take the amendment into account in preparing their online bids, the purchaser may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of online bids and other allied time frame having linkage with that deadline
Preparation of Bids
- Documents Comprising the Bid
- The Bid shall comprise Two Parts, namely the Technical Part and the Financial Part. These two Parts shall be submitted simultaneously
- The Technical Part of Bid shall comprise the following:
- Letter of Bid – Technical Part in accordance with ITB Clause 6;
- Bid Security in accordance with ITB Clause 12;
- Documentary evidence in accordance with ITB Clause 10 establishing the Bidder’s qualifications to perform the contract if its bid is accepted;
- Performance Statement of bidders for similar nature of work executed during the last 3 years, in accordance with ITB 10.2;
- List of Works & Related Services indicating Bidder’s offered duration period, on the form given in Section
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd