RFP for Construction of 03 Nos. of boys and 03 Nos. girls toilet in Kamla secondary school Rohini under CSR Scheme
Organization: Central Coalfields Limited
Apply By: 15 Jul 2019
RFP title: RFP for Construction of 03 Nos. of boys and 03 Nos. girls toilet in Kamla secondary school Rohini under CSR Scheme
Deadline: 15th July 2019
Digitally signed and encrypted e-Tenders are invited under Two Part system on the websitehttps://coalindiatenders.nic.infrom the reputed and experienced contractors for the following work:
Description of work
Construction of 03 Nos. of boys and 03 Nos. girls toilet in Kamla secondary school Rohini under CSR Scheme under GM Unit, NK Area.
The Intending bidder must have in its name or proportionate share as a member of Joint Venture experience of having successfully completed similar works, as a prime contractor, during last 7(seven) years ending last day of month previous to the one in which bid applications are invited (i.e. eligibility period) should be any of the following :-
Three similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost put to tender.
Two similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 50% of the estimated cost put to tender.
One similar completed work costing not less than the amount equal to 80% of the estimated cost put to tender.
Data to be furnished by the bidders online:
- Start date & end date of each qualifying experience (similar nature)
- Work order Number /Agreement Number of each experience
- Name & address of Employer/Work Order Issuing authority of each experience
- Percentage (%) share of each experience (100% in case of an Individual/ proprietorship firm or a partner in a partnership firm and the actual % of share in case of a Joint Venture/Consortium.
- Executed Value of work against each experience
- In case the bidder is a Joint Venture, work experience as above may be furnished as the work experience of the bidder
Submission of Bid:
In order to submit the Bid, the bidders have to get themselves registered online on the e-Procurement portal of CIL/Subsidiary (https://coalindiatenders.gov.in) with valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) issued from any agency authorized by Controller of Certifying Authority (CCA), Govt. of India and which can be traced up to the chain of trust to the Root Certificate of CCA. The online Registration of the Bidders on the portal will be free of cost and one time activity only. The registration should be in the name of bidder, whereas DSC holder may be either bidder himself or his duly authorized person. The bidder is one whose name will appear as bidder in the e-Procurement Portal.
For more information please check the link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd