RFP for Construction of Gents & Ladies Toilet at Block-I BPD facility at ICAR-IIHR, Hesaraghatta
Organization: ICAR-Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Apply By: 27 Apr 2019
RFP title: RFP for Construction of Gents & Ladies Toilet at Block-I BPD facility at ICAR-IIHR, Hesaraghatta.
Deadline: 27th April 2019
We have a requirement of the goods and services as indicated below. You are invited to submit your most competitive quotation / Tender for the same. All the relevant details are given below. NOTICE INVITING TENDER (TWO BID SYSTEM) THROUGH E-PROCUREMENT TOWARDS Construction of Gents & Ladies Toilet (RCC framed Structure) at Block-I BPD facility at ICAR-IIHR, Hesaraghatta, Bangalore.
To assist you in the preparation of your Quotation, we are enclosing the following details of work:-
- The Contract shall be for the whole works as described in the specifications, Corrections if any shall be made bycrossing out initialing, dating and reviewing.
- The CGST, SGST & IGST Rates and amount should be shown separately in the quotation along with GST Number otherwise quotation will be rejected.
- The Rates quoted by the Bidder shall be valid at least for a period of not less than 180 Days.
- The rates quoted by the bidder shall be fixed for the duration of the Contract and shall not be subject to adjustment on any account.
- The bidder is advised to visit the site of works at his own expenses and obtain all information that may be necessary for preparing the quotation.
- Each Bidder shall submit only one Quotation.
- Notwithstanding the above, the IIHR reserves the right to accept or reject any Quotations and to cancel the bidding process and reject all Quotations at any time prior to the award of contract
Instructions for Online Bid Submission:
As per the directives of the Department of Expenditure, this tender document has been published on the Central Public Procurement Portal (URL: http://eprocure.gov.in). The bidders are required to submit soft copies of their bids electronically on the CPP Portal, using valid Digital Signature Certificates. The instructions given below are meant to assist the bidders in registering on the CPP Portal, prepare their bids in accordance with the requirements and submit their bids online on the CPP Portal.
More information useful for submitting online bids on the CPP Portal may be obtained at https://eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd