RFP for Construction of Public Toilet Facilities in Kochi.
Organization: Cochin Smart Mission Limited (CSML)
Apply By: 08 Apr 2019
RFP Title: RFP for Construction of Public Toilet Facilities in Kochi.
Deadline: 8th April 2019
Cochin Smart Mission Limited (CSML) invites online bids from eligible bidders through website www.csml.co.in, www.kochimetro.org, and www.etenders.kerala.gov.in - under organization name – “Kochi Metro Rail Ltd.” for “Construction of Public Toilet Facilities in Kochi”
AUTHORITY seeks the services of Registered Bidders of Kerala PWD as Class – B Civil Contractor or contractors registered with Kochi Municipal Corporation, Cochin, Central PWD/Other Central or State Government Departments/State or Central Public Sector Undertakings, in an equivalent category, for “Construction of Public Toilet Facilities in Kochi”.
- AUTHORITY will constitute a Bid Evaluation Committee (BEC) to evaluate the responses of the bidders
- The BEC constituted by AUTHORITY shall evaluate the responses to the RFP and all supporting documents/documentary evidence. Inability to submit requisite supporting documents/documentary evidence may lead to rejection.
- The decision of the BEC in the evaluation of responses to the RFP shall be final. No correspondence shall be entertained outside the process of negotiation/ discussion with the Committee.
- The BEC may ask for meetings with the Bidders to seek clarifications on their proposals and may visit Bidder’s client site to validate the credentials/ citations claimed by the bidder.
- The proposal failing to meet all of the below pre-qualification eligibility criteria shall be disqualified and will not be considered for technical evaluation process.
- A Bidder shall be a registered contractor with Kerala PWD as Class – ‘B’ Contractor or contractors registered with Kochi Municipal Corporation, Cochin, Central PWD/Other Central or state Government Departments/State or Central Public Sector Undertakings, in equivalent category
- Only those bidders having a valid and active registration, on the date of bid submission, shall submit bids online
- Ineligible bidder or bidders who do not possess valid & active registration, on the date of bid submission, are strictly advised to refrain themselves from participating in this tender.
Scope of Work
The general character and the scope of the Work includes Site clearance, Procurement of materials, Renovation/reconstruction of 5 public toilets in West Kochi and Ernakulam
E-Tender Submission Guidelines
The Bid should be submitted online at website http://etenders.kerala.gov.in by the due date and time, as specified in the NIT. Late/delayed tenders submitted online after the due date and time, for whatsoever reasons will not be considered. The Server Date & Time as appearing on the website. http://etenders.kerala.gov.in
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd