RFP for Construction of toilet in primary school village, Pindra Munda under CSR
Organization: Central Coalfields Limited
Apply By: 22 Mar 2019
RFP Title: RFP for Construction of toilet in primary school village, Pindra Munda under CSR
Deadline: 22nd March 2019
Digitally signed and encrypted e-Tenders are invited under Two-Part system on the website https://coalindiatenders.nic.in from the reputed and experienced contractors for the following work:
Description of work:
Construction of toilet in primary school village, Pindra Munda under CSR 17-18 of Hazaribagh Area
The Intending bidder must have in its name or proportionate share as a member of Joint Venture experience of having successfully completed similar works, as a prime contractor, during last 7(seven) years ending last day of month previous to the one in which bid applications are invited (i.e. eligibility period) should be any of the following :
Three similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost put to tender.
Two similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 50% of the estimated cost put to tender.
One similar completed work costing not less than the amount equal to 80% of the estimated cost put to tender
Scope of Bidder
- The Central Coalfields Limited (referred to as Employer in these documents) invites bids for the works as mentioned in the Bid Notice. The Bidders should submit Bids for all the works mentioned in the Notice.
- The successful Bidder will be expected to complete the Work(s) by the Intended Completion period specified in the Bid document/Notice.
Qualification of the Bidder
- In the event that pre-qualification of potential bidders has been undertaken, only bids from pre-qualified bidders will be considered for award of contract.
- If the employer has not undertaken pre-qualification of potential bidders, all bidders shall fulfill the eligibility/qualifying criteria as detailed at clause 6&7 of e-tender Notice. Such details shall be submitted as deliberated at e-tender Notice.
- If the bidder is a subsidiary of a company, the experience, and resources of the holding company or its other subsidiaries will not be taken into account. However, if the bidder is a holding company, the experience, and resources of its wholly owned subsidiaries will be taken into consideration
Submission of Bid:
In order to submit the Bid, the bidders have to get themselves registered online on the e-Procurement portal of CIL/Subsidiary (https://coalindiatenders.gov.in ) with valid Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) issued from any agency authorized by Controller of Certifying Authority (CCA), Govt. of India.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd