RFP for Construction of toilets in government schools nearby POWERGRID Bassi substation under CSR initiative by Govt. of India.
Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Apply By: 12 Mar 2019
RFP title: RFP for Construction of toilets in government schools nearby POWERGRID Bassi substation under CSR initiative by Govt. of India.
Deadline: 12th March 2019
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) (hereinafter called the ‘Employer’/‘POWERGRID’) incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, having its Registered Office at B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110 016, intends to invite online tenders for work of Construction of toilets in government schools nearby POWERGRID Bassi substation under CSR initiative by Govt. of India.
Scope and Description of Works
The detailed scope under the Package is as detailed in the Technical Specifications, VOL-II, and BOQ(Annexure-A Vol-II) and is indicated hereunder: The scope of work under the package covers work of (i) Construction of 14 nos ( boys & girls) toilets in government schools nearby POWERGRID Bassi substation under CSR initiative by Govt. of India as specified in BOQ and any other associated work as per site requirement
The Scope of works cover following:
- Girls toilet Complex, each consisting of 01 no toilet, 03 no. urinals and 01 no Wash Basin. Size of female toilet complex is 5605 x 3560mm with toilet and urinal size 1500 x 1200mm.
- Boys toilet complex, consisting of 01 no toilet, 03 no Urinals and 01 no. wash basin. Size of male toilet complex is 4095 x 3560mm with toilet size 1200 x 1500 and urinals size 850 x 900 mm.
- 2.5 m diameter soak soak pit, 3.0-meter-deep with 45 x 45 cm dry honey comb shaft with bricks and S.W. drain pipe.
- supply of 0.5 HP motor with all fittings including electrical connection and supply pipe from main to water tank.
- Polythene water storage tank with cover and suitable locking arrangement.
Submission of Tenders/ Bids
First Envelope-Bid Security, CDs etc. (Hard copy part of Bid) shall be submitted in “sealed envelope” either in Person or by Regd. Post/ Courier within the prescribed time & date as per INV, VOL-I.
Last Date and Submission:
Last date of Submission of hard copy part of bid to C&M, Jaipur & Uploading/Submission of online bid under Single Stage Single Envelope (SSSE) on the e-tender portal shall be as per INV, VOL-I.
The Bidder should ensure that the prices should be furnished in e-tender portal (https://etender.powergrid.in ) only as per INV & INB, VOL-I.
Bidder shall not that no document is required to be submitted as part of the second envelope (also referred to as Price Part) in Hard Copy.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd