RFP for Development of E- Module for Programme ‘‘Supporting Authorities for accountable, responsive and transparent systems for solid waste management in Bihar”
Organization: Aga Khan Foundation (India)
Apply By: 14 Jun 2019
RFP title: RFP for Development of E- Module for Programme ‘‘Supporting Authorities for accountable, responsive and transparent systems for solid waste management in Bihar”
Deadline: 14th June 2019
Background of AKF:
The Aga Khan Foundation (India) (AKF (India)) is a member of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), a group of 11 development agencies addressing the needs of poor and marginalized communities in more than thirty countries where it operates. Since 1978, it has operated in India, implementing programmes both directly and supporting work by other AKDN agencies and partners in both rural and urban areas.
Brief about the project:
AKF (India) is implementing a five-year Programme on Solid Waste Management in Urban Patna, supported by the European Union. The overall objective of this Initiative is to improve the governance of Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) to enable effective delivery of public services around solid waste management (SWM) that facilitates inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable urban settlements.
Purpose of the RFP:
The key purpose of this assignment therefore is to develop a manual containing 03 different modules that will help ULBs, community members and citizen leaders and rag-waste pickers and SHGs women in both print ready format as well as blended audio/video format.
Scope of Work:
- Review relevant program documents (proposal, activities, implementation methodology, etc.) to develop a conceptual understanding of the program.
- Interact with AKF SWM team members to assess capacity gaps and the existing awareness levels of the communities on SWM.
- Design the training manual in both print ready format as well as blended audio/video format, after exploring current modules already developed and available in this domain.
- Develop distinct modules that cover the key aspects of SWM relevant for ULB workers working on SWM and for citizen leaders engaged in improving SWM in their neighborhoods
- The manual should include suggested training exercises/activities/ to aid the target audience with understanding the key messages
- Pictures and info-graphics to assist the target audience’s learning should also be an integral part of the modules
- Aga Khan Foundation will consider agencies with the following criteria for this assignment
- Should have geographical presence in India, if in Bihar would be an advantage.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience for relevant work.
Aga Khan Foundation expects to award contracts no later than 13th June 2019 with a start date of 14th June 2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd