RFP for Empanelment of Training Providers with BSDM to run Skill Development Center/s under CSSM Component of PMKVY
Organization: Bihar Skill Development Mission
Apply By: 18 Apr 2019
RFP title: RFP for Empanelment of Training Providers with BSDM to run Skill Development Center/s under CSSM Component of PMKVY.
Deadline: 18th April 2019
Request for Proposal for Empanelment of Training Providers with Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) to run Skill Development Center/s under Centrally Sponsored and State Managed (CSSM) Component of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) 2.0 for specified Job Roles of Traditional Art and Handicraft in the State of Bihar
Brief background of Bihar Skill Development Mission:
Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) is mandated to implement all skill development programs in the State of Bihar. The vision is to increase the capacity and capability of the system to deliver quality skill training and professional knowledge to the youth of Bihar to enhance their employability and bridge the skill deficit with a view to meet the growing demand for skilled man power in various economic sectors by setting up Skill Development Centers (SDCs).
Objectives of the Mission:
To facilitate generation of adequate employment opportunities through a policy frame work.
- To encourage and facilitate skill training for youth of Bihar.
- To monitor generation of employment in different sectors.
- To facilitate launching of training programs for both uneducated and educated unemployed persons for upgradation of their skills.
- To formulate area and trade specific strategies for maximizing employment opportunities on a sustainable basis in the State supported by private sector.
- To facilitate a coordinated approach in achieving the above objectives for maximizing the benefits over time and space and in reaching out the most needy sections of the population.
- Management of skill development agenda of the State of Bihar.
Eligibility Criteria: An Organization/Entity can apply either in Group ‘A’ or Group ‘B’. Besides fulfilling the Preliminary Eligibility Criteria of the respective Group, each of the Applicant Organization should also fulfil the General Criteria which is mentioned under the head – ‘General Criteria for both the Groups’.
General Criteria for both the Groups
Not have been blacklisted by any donor agency/State Government/Central Government or their undertakings (An Affidavit in a judicial stamp of a minimum of INR 100 must be submitted as per Annexure-4). This is mandatory to be submitted by both Group A and Group B.
Submission of A Self-Declaration: A self-declaration to be submitted under the signature of Authorized Representative / Signatory of the applicant agency in the official Letterhead bearing official seal as per Annexure-5. This is mandatory to be submitted by both Group A and Group B.
The last date for uploading of proposal/bid will be 18.04.2019
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd