RFP for Engagement of an agency to mobilize loan/ fund for installation of roof top solar projects in Jharkhand
Apply By: 14 Feb 2019
RFP title: RFP for Engagement of an agency to mobilize loan/ fund for installation of roof top solar projects in Jharkhand
Deadline: 14th February 2019
Context of the Requirement:
UNDP in partnership with the Union Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) and with support from Global Environment Facility (GEF) is implementing a project on “Market Transformation and Removal of Barriers for Effective Implementation of the State-Level Climate Change Action Plans” with an overall goal to increase awareness, scientific knowledge, technical and institutional capacities in the renewable energy sector in Jharkhand. The project is being implemented in coordination with Jharkhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (JREDA) and the Department of Forest, Environment and Climate Change, Government of Jharkhand.
List and Description of Expected Outputs to be Delivered
The deliverables for this task include:
- Identification of financing barriers in the state for rooftop solar installations
- Stakeholder Engagement Workshop on renewable energy (RTS) financing
- Loan facilitation for solar rooftop installations
Objective of this assignment is to bridge the existing financing gaps/ barriers in the solar rooftop sector in Jharkhand.
Scope of Work:
The assignment will not only assist the consumers in accessing low cost and affordable finance but also enable the financial institutions in receiving high quality credit worthy and bankable projects applications enabling in quick processing of credit while reducing the project cost. The scope of this assignment is broadly divided into three parts as below.
Expectations from Agency
- Team leader must have a Master’s degree in finance or related field and should have at least 8 years of relevant experience indebt/project financing, investment/financial analysis related to power/renewable/solar energy sector projects.
- All supporting team members must have graduate degree in engineering /commerce and should have at least 5 Years’ of experience in project/debt/renewable energy/ sustainable financing and financial due diligence.
Criteria for Preliminary
Examination of Proposals
- Technical proposal is submitted separately from Financial Proposal
- Financial proposal must be password protected. If not, proposal will get rejected.
- Latest Certificate of Registration of Business submitted
- Is the Offeror, or any of its joint venture member, included in UN Security Council 1267 List and List of Suspended and Removed Vendors
Deadline of Bid Submission
Try to submit your bid a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your bid at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist.
For more information please check the Link
Proposals may be submitted on or before the deadline indicated by UNDP in the e-tendering system. Proposals must be submitted in the online e-tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using your username and password. If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using:
To bid on the tender, you will have to register first.
(Event ID # IND10-0000003353)
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd