RFP for Institutions/NGOs/Organisations working in Jagatsinghpur for conducting capacity building training programs.
Organization: Odisha Livelihood Mission, Government of Odisha
Apply By: 24 Jun 2019
RFP title: RFP for Institutions/NGOs/Organisations working in Jagatsinghpur for conducting capacity building training programs.
Deadline: 24th June 2019
In the year 2006, Government of odisha formed a society named’ Orissa Poverty Reduction Mission (OPRM) to implement various poverty reduction programmes in the state, which was reconstituted and renamed as OLM.
Odisha Livelihoods Mission aims at:
- Mobilizing all the poor households into functionally effective SHGs and their federations.
- Enhancing their access to bank credit and other financial. Technical and marketing services.
- Building their capacities and skills for gainful and sustainable livelihoods development and converging various schemes for efficient delivery of social and economic support services to poor with optimal results
Objective of the assignment is to organize different capacity building residential training programmes like in-house training, orientation, workshops, field immersions etc for the staffs as well as community cadres.
Scope of Work:
- To organize different capacity building training programmes of staffs and community cadres as per the plan and training calendar provided by OLM.
- To coordinate with the empanelled resource persons to facilitate different sessions as per the program schedule.
- To capture photographs during the program
Terms and condition:
The agency shall conduct different capacity building residential training program as per the plan and schedule provided by OLM.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd