RFP for Mid – term evaluation of child protection in west Bengal & Jharkhand
Organization: Terre des Hommes
Apply By: 24 Mar 2019
RFP title: RFP for Mid-term evaluation of child protection in West Bengal & Jharkhand
Deadline: 24th March 2019
Presentation of Terre Des Hommes
Terre des Hommes (Tdh), the leading Swiss child relief non-profit organization, is active in more than 40 countries with its programs in mother and child health, child protection, WASH and humanitarian emergencies. In India, Tdh implements projects in India through local partners in the states of West Bengal, Jharkhand, and Assam. Tdh India Delegation Office (IDO)’s areas of expertise lie in Child Protection, Mother & Child Health, WASH and Emergency Response with Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR). Besides financial support, Tdh IDO supports its partners with technical support and is involved in all stages of the project- from designing to monitoring and evaluation.
The four key objectives of the project are:
- To enhance capacities of NGOs in West Bengal and Jharkhand to work with Children and Young People1 in ensuring their well-being and sustainable reintegration.
- To support advocacy and sensitization actions of NGO partners at the Government and community level to create protective environments for Children and Young People.
- To strengthen NGO partners to better monitor, learn and document what is effective in promoting and maintaining the wellbeing of children and young people, their families and communities.
- Communities are better prepared to facilitate the reintegration of children and young people.
The objective of the Mid-Term Evaluation
The objective of the mid-term evaluation is to assess the relevance, efficiency, impact, sustainability and effectiveness of the program so far, so that amendments and revisions can be considered based on the findings and recommendations. In addition, due some of the activities that have not yet been implemented, the consultant/agency will also be required to collect baseline figures for these activities and corresponding output/outcome indicators, which will be used when conducting the end of project Evaluation.
Key Sources – Target Groups and People to Be Consulted
The primary target group of the evaluation is 37 NGO partners across West Bengal and Jharkhand. The midline evaluation will involve the consented participation of children and young survivors of trafficking and their families, identified by the NGO Partners. The other stakeholders will be community members, Government, and local authorities.
Please send the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expression of Interest (EOI)
- updated CV
- a financial proposal detailing consultant (s) itemized fees, data collection, and administrative costs
- an example of similar studies carried out (if possible)
- contacts of 3 references (One most current or most recent employer)
- Last date for submission 24th March 2019
For more information please check the link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd