RFP for Mid Term Impact Assessment of SBI GRAM SEVA - Rural Development Program
Organization: SBI Foundation
Apply By: 30 May 2019
Request for Proposal (RFP) for Mid Term Impact Assessment of SBI GRAM SEVA - Rural Development Program
SBI Foundation (SBIF) has been incorporated to bring all the CSR activities of State Bank Group under one umbrella and contributing in the efforts made by the State Bank Group in supporting and uplifting the underprivileged sections of society. The focus areas of SBI Foundation are Education, Healthcare and Sanitation, Rural development, Women Empowerment and Care for Elderly Citizens and Environment and Sustainability. SBI Foundation works in collaboration with reputed NGO partners to provide equitable development opportunities to people living in the poorest areas of the country.
About the Request for Proposal (RFP)
SBI Foundation invites RFP from reputed firms for conducting, “Mid-term impact assessment study of our CSR initiative of SBI Gram Seva flagship program undertaken by SBI Foundation in last One year and Six months (October 2017 to March 2019). This program is currently implemented in 6 states covering 50 villages. The Agency should provide RFP with information about your past experience, the market rate, and the quotation for the Impact Assessment of 50 villages.
SBI Gram Seva Program Summary
To add on to its CSR initiatives, SBI Foundation has decided to take a leap by formulating a flagship program – SBI Gram Seva aiming at overall holistic development of villages through Gram Panchayat. The programme will run for 3 consecutive years. SBI-GRAM SEVA mission is to develop the macro and micro needs of the community and engage the Gram Panchayat and villagers’ participation to make this program self-sustainable with expected basic goals in three years of intervention. In the year 2017-2018, SBI Foundation has started implementing this strategy in 10 Gram Panchayats covering 50 villages. Currently, this program is being undertaken in SBI lead districts in 6 states Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Uttarakhand.
The main areas of intervention are Arranging Telecom/Internet Connectivity Health, Education, Environment, Women Empowerment, linking Government schemes, linking SBI rural banking services, Livelihood, Skill Development, Disability, and developing the existing Infrastructure. The strategy of State Bank of India towards integrated community development interventions will be centered on digitalization of Village through various types of activities and programmes.
Documents(Scan) to be submitted and Pre-qualification criteria:
- The Agency shall be a company established under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 or a registered trust or a registered society.
- The Agency shall be also as company established as Private Limited or established by the central government or state government or any entity established under an Act of parliament or a state legislature. The agency should be engaged in consultancy in development sector. Documents to be submitted: Certificate of Incorporation/ Registration.
- The agency must have a minimum of three years’ experience of carrying out Impact Assessment/Monitoring & Evaluation work in the domain of Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability/Community Development Project.
- The agency shall have experience of having successfully completed similar works during last 3 years and share minimum 2 impact assessment reports previously conducted by the organization and the detailed submitted reports. Documents to be submitted: Summary of projects undertaken and Copies of previous impact assessment report.
- The Agency should not have been blacklisted by any Government Agency or under a declaration of ineligibility for fraudulent or corrupt practices. Documents to be submitted: Declaration from the current authorized signatory of the company.
- RFPs from individual consultants will be rejected
Language of Proposal:
Proposals should be submitted in English language only.
- Agency shall send their queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before the due date for submission of queries/clarifications as mentioned in the Key events and Dates.
- No telephonic queries will be entertained.
Last date to send in requests for clarifications at firstname.lastname@example.org 10th May, 2019
Last Date and Time for submission of proposals- 30th May, 2019
Place of Submission of Bids
6th Floor, Air India Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai400021
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd