RFP for Operation & Maintenance of solid Waste Management Facility at Cochin Special Economic Zone
Organization: WAPOS Limited
Apply By: 11 Dec 2019
RFP title: RFP for Operation & Maintenance of solid Waste Management Facility at Cochin Special Economic Zone
Deadline: 11th December 2019
Cochin Special Economic Zone Authority (CSEZA), under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India has appointed WAPCOS Limited, for providing O&M Services. WAPCOS Limited, on behalf of Chairman, CSEZA invites Online Electronic Tenders from experienced and competent bidders, meeting the prescribed qualifying criteria as mentioned in tender document.
Name of Work: Operation & Maintenance of Solid Waste Management Facility at Cochin Special Economic Zone
- The bidder should be an Indian Registered Company under Companies Act 1956/Proprietorship Company/ Partnership Company.
- All Bidders are hereby cautioned that Bids containing any deviation or reservation as described in Clauses of “Instructions to Bidders” shall be considered as nonresponsive and shall be summarily rejected.
- WAPCOS Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without assigning any reasons. No Bidder shall have any cause of action or claim against the WAPCOS Ltd. For rejection of his Bid and will not be bound to accept the lowest or any other tender.
- No reimbursement of cost of any type or on any account will be paid to persons or entities submitting their Bid.
Instructions to Bidder
- The purpose of these instructions to serve as a guide to Bidders for preparing offer for carrying out the project in all respect.
- Submission of a tender by a tenderer implies that the tenderer has read this notice and all other Tender Documents and has made himself aware of the scope, the specifications, conditions of contract, local conditions and other factors having bearings on the execution of the work.
- WAPCOS Limited desires that the bidders, suppliers, and Sub-contractors under the Project, observe the highest standard of ethics during the performance, procurement and execution of such contracts.
Language of Bid
The Bid and all related correspondence and documents relating to the Project shall be in English language only. Supporting documents and printed literature furnished by the Bidder may be in another language provided they are accompanied by an accurate English translation which shall be certified by a qualified translator. Any material that is submitted in a language other than English and which is not accompanied by an accurate English translation will not be considered.
Submission of Online Bids is mandatory for this Tender. For conducting electronic tendering, bidders shall use the portal https://www.mstcecommerce.com/eprochome/wapcos/buyerlogin.jsp .
For more information, please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd