RFP for Operationalization of Mobile Medical Unit under the project of Resilience Building of Communities around Ranchi Airport
Apply By: 14 Oct 2019
RFP title: RFP for Operationalization of Mobile Medical Unit under the project of Resilience Building of Communities around Ranchi Airport
Deadline: 14th October 2019
UNDP and Airports Authority of India (AAI) has entered into a partnership, which aims to address the development challenges like improving the health services, education, community disaster preparedness, etc. of the communities in the vicinity of the Birsa Munda International Airport, Ranchi. The project will be implemented in collaboration with the office of the District Collector, Ranchi. Under this project, a new Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) has been procured to provide health care in the project area. It is now proposed to a hire a Mobile Medical Unit-Service Provider (MMU-SP) which will render human resource support to the MMU such as Doctor, Nurse, Paramedics, Driver etc for the operationalization of the MMU.
- Providing mobile physician crew in the provision of health care for the rural populations of the project area
- Providing preventive, promotive and curative services to the people in the 13 villages under the Namkum Block of Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Making health care services available in underserved areas
- Operationalizing fully equipped Mobile Medical Unit (with all required medical equipment’s) in 13 villages for improved access to health care services
- Planning the outreach services along with the ANMs in underserved areas
- Facilitate referral back-up to afunctional primary health care system and specialist services as required to nearest PHC, CHC, DH, etc.
- Referral of complicated cases to nearest PHC, CHC, DH etc.
- Maintaining suitable records regarding the same, after issuing a clear descriptive referral slip
- Provide necessary curative care and prescribe medicines
Content of The Technical Proposal
- Brief Company profile, presence, associates, major clients & projects etc.
- Experience and capabilities for conducting similar assignments.
- Understanding of assignment along with methodology indicating a broad scope of work and proposed action plan.
- The technical proposal should highlight the services that could be covered like software to be used, Electronic Medical Record (EMR), innovative features of the proposed service and plan for effective service delivery and follow up action.
- Details of proposed staff, and training (with updates) to be provided. Risks and proposed risks mitigating measures.
Qualifications of the Service Provider:
The Service Provider must describe and explain how and why they are the best entity that can deliver the requirements of UNDP by indicating the following: a)Profile – describing the nature of business, field of expertise, licenses, certifications, accreditations; b)Business Licenses – Registration Papers, Tax Payment Certification, etc. c)Track Record – list of clients for similar services as those required by UNDP, indicating description of contract scope, contract duration, contract value, contact references; d)Certificates and Accreditation – including Quality Certificates, Patent Registrations, Environmental Sustainability Certificates, etc. e)Written Self-Declaration that the company is not in the UN Security Council 1267/1989 List, UN Procurement Division List or Other UN Ineligibility List.
Qualifications of Key Personnel:
The Service Provider must provide: a)Names and qualifications of the key personnel that will perform the services indicating who is team leader, key personnel, who are supporting, etc.; b)CVs demonstrating qualifications must be submitted if required by the RFP; and c)Written confirmation from each personnel that they are available for the entire duration of the contract.
Who can apply:
Proposals are invited from the institutions/organizations only. Proposal submitted by Individuals will not be accepted.
For more information please check the Link
For e-portal login click on the given link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using below given generic user ID and password:
Event ID # 0000004519
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd