RFP for Revision of State Action Plan for Climate Change (SAPCC) in Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Sikkim and Uttarakhand
Apply By: 19 Feb 2019
RFP title: RFP for Revision of State Action Plan for Climate Change (SAPCC) in Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Sikkim and Uttarakhand
Deadline: 19th February 2019
Context of the Requirement:
UNDP in partnership with MoEFCC and support from agencies like the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and Global Environment Facility (GEF) is implementing two projects aimed at supporting State Governments to implement Climate Change Action Plans – specifically the SAPCCs developed by the respective States, with an overall goal to integrate climate change actions into subnational planning, benefitting local communities in India. The said partnership aims to assist the State Nodal Institutions on climate change in the implementation of the State Action Plan on Climate Change (SAPCC) with focus on the identified priority sectors (Water, Disaster Management, Forests and Energy).
Brief Description of the Required Services:
The objective of this assignment is to develop a revised version of State Action Plan on Climate Change for the states of Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Sikkim and Uttarakhand in the context of present and future vulnerabilities linking with NDCs and effectively integrate and mainstream Climate Change into the development planning.
The objective of this consultancy assignment is to develop a revised version of State Action Plan on Climate Change for the 4 States in the context of present and future vulnerabilities and to effectively integrate and mainstream Climate Change into the development planning.
Scope of Work:
The detail scope of work will include the following which will be undertaken in conjunction with the respective State Governments:
- Analysis of climate projections, impact and vulnerability assessment: To analyse and revise the respective chapters of SAPCC-I in the context of existing/new VRA and climate change evidences/information/data available for the state
- Identification and prioritization of evidence Based Adaptation and Mitigation Actions: Assessment of sectoral vulnerabilities to undertake appropriate adaptation strategies/actions with budgetary requirements and climate finance options
- Linkages/Synergies with National and International Climate Policy and targets Like NDC And SDGs
- Linkages with the newly enacted Policies/ Plans/ Schemes at State and Central Level; (Sectoral Plans and Policies) for mainstreaming and integration into Planning Process (e.g Swachch Bharat Mission, National Clean Air Policy, etc.)
Criteria for Preliminary Examination of Proposals
- Technical proposal is submitted separately from Financial Proposal
- Financial proposal must be password protected. If not, proposal will get rejected.
- Latest Certificate of Registration of Business submitted
- Is the Offeror, or any of its joint venture member, included in UN Security Council 1267 List and List of Suspended and Removed Vendors
Criteria for Essential
- Agency should have minimum ten years of experience and technical expertise in the field of climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Agency should have developed at least one SAPCC document for any of the States in India.
- Team Leader should be Post Graduate in relevant field with minimum ten years of relevant experience.
Deadline of Bid Submission:
Try to submit your bid a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your bid at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist.
For more information please check the Link
Proposals may be submitted on or before the deadline indicated by UNDP in the e-tendering system. Proposals must be submitted in the online e-tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using your username and password. If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using:
To bid on the tender, you will have to register first.
(Event ID # IND10-0000003363)
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd