RFP for Selection of Agency/Organisation for Providing Self Defence Training to Adolescent Girls from Slums of Bhubaneswar.
Organization: Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited
Apply By: 24 Aug 2019
RFP title: RFP for Selection of Agency/Organisation for Providing Self Defence Training to Adolescent Girls from Slums of Bhubaneswar.
Deadline: 24th August 2019
Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited (BSCL) had collaborated with United Nations Population Fund to strengthen the social components of smart city. The project was initiated in 8 (Eight) slums of BTCD area in the year 2017 and in 2018 it was expanded to cover all the slums in the Bhubaneswar Town Centre District (BTCD) area. It is the area which is being developed under Area Based Development (ABD) component of smart city project. The project is being implemented in 100 (One Hundred) slums and in various educational institutions of Bhubaneswar. Humara Bachpan Trust is the implementing partner for the project and the community level interventions are being managed by them.
The major objectives of the project include:
- Promoting youth engagement in Smart City,
- Empowerment and wellbeing of girls and women, and
- Knowledge management.
Eligibility of Bidders
A Bidder can be a Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act (ii) a Trust registered under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 or the Bombay Public Trusts Act, 1950 (or other applicable laws) or (iii) a Society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (or other applicable laws) or (iv) a Not-for- profit company incorporated under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act, or (v) a Partnership firm registered under The Partnership Act, 1932 or the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) incorporated under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 Government of India or (vi) a Sole proprietorship firm.
Scope of Work (SoW)
- The agency selected will provide self-defence training, non-residential in nature, as per the agreed module of Bhubaneswar Smart City Limited. The training period is expected to be not less than 10 (Ten) working days for each batch. The batch size will be typically consisting of 35- 40 numbers of participants/ candidates.
- Present below is the list of services/ support required to be provided by the selected agency:
- Provide suitable training venue with adequate facilities for training of 40 (forty) participants per batch. The training hall should have provision of proper lighting, fans, ventilation, training mat (as per specifications), drinking water, adequate toilet/wash rooms, rest room and other basic arrangements.
- The names of interested girls sponsored for self-defence training will be provided by BSCL. The partner NGO will coordinate the process on behalf of BSCL.
- The agency will be responsible to undertake medical screening to ensure the participants are medically fit to undertake the training prior to the initiation of the training program as per norm. It will also provide first aid support for minor injuries during training program, if necessary.
Even if the agency satisfies the above requirements, it will be subject to disqualification if it has:
- Made a false representation in the form, statement and attachments required in the Registration documents;
- Record of poor performance such as abandoning work, not properly completing contract, financial failures or delayed completion;
- If it has been convicted by any court of law.
A Bidder must not have, during the last 3 (three) years, failed to perform on any agreement, as evidenced by imposition of a penalty by an arbitrator or judicial authority or a judicial pronouncement or arbitration award against the Bidder, nor been expelled from any project or agreement nor have had any agreement terminated for breach of contract by such Bidder.
The Bidders shall provide evidence to BSCL of their eligibility and their capability and adequacy of resources to carry out the services, which should be supported by Client Certificate/ work order.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd