RFP for Selection of Agency by BDSM for “Validation of Claims related to Placement under BSDM Skill Programs”.
Organization: Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM)
Apply By: 26 Jun 2019
RFP title: RFP for Selection of Agency by Bihar Skill Development Mission (BDSM) for “Validation of Claims related to Placement under Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) Skill Programs”.
Deadline: 26th June 2019
Brief background of BSDM:
In Bihar a comprehensive and long-term strategy for skill development is being developed by the Government of Bihar. Accordingly, the Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Honorable Chief Minister with the vision to increase the capacity & capability of the system to deliver quality skill training and professional knowledge to the youth to enhance their employability and bridge the skill deficit with a view to meet the growing demand for skilled manpower.
Objectives of the Mission:
- To facilitate generation of adequate employment opportunities through a policy frame work.
- To encourage and facilitate skill training for youth of Bihar.
- To monitor generation of employment in different sectors.
- To facilitate launching of training programs for both uneducated and educated unemployed persons for up-gradation of their skills.
- To formulate area and trade specific strategies for maximizing employment opportunities on a sustainable basis in the State supported by private sector.
- To facilitate a coordinated approach in achieving the above objectives for maximizing the benefits over time and space and in reaching out the most needy sections of the population.
- Management of skill development agenda of the State of Bihar.
Brief on objective of this RFP:
The Govt. of Bihar, through its various line departments, and in coordination with the nodal body Bihar Skill Development Mission, is currently implementing various centrally sponsored / split funding schemes such as DDUGKY, SCA to SCSP, PMKVY-CSSM, CTS, etc. and numerous state funded skilling endeavors such as KYP, RTD, PMKVY etc. BSDM realizes that the eventual output of these endeavors is employment generation or sustainable livelihood generation and thus several placement related mandates and incentives have been introduced by BSDM in order to further bolster the drive towards placement.
Pre-qualification criteria will be applied to short-list the bidders for technical and financial evaluation.
Documentary proof for pre-qualification criteria is essential without which the proposal will be rejected. Technical and Financial evaluation will be done only for the bidders who have submitted EMD and are satisfying the pre-qualification criteria.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd