RFP for Selection of Agency by Bihar Skill Development Mission (Bsdm) For Conducting “Sectoral Skill Gap Study and Youth Aspiration Mapping Study” In All 38 Districts of Bihar.
Organization: Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM)
Apply By: 24 May 2019
RFP title: RFP for Selection of Agency by Bihar Skill Development Mission (Bsdm) For Conducting “Sectoral Skill Gap Study and Youth Aspiration Mapping Study” In All 38 Districts of Bihar.
Deadline: 24th May 2019
Brief background of BSDM:
In Bihar a comprehensive and long-term strategy for skill development is being developed by the Government of Bihar. Accordingly, the Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Honorable Chief Minister with the vision to increase the capacity & capability of the system to deliver quality skill training and professional knowledge to the youth to enhance their employability and bridge the skill deficit with a view to meet the growing demand for skilled manpower.
Objectives of the Mission:
To facilitate generation of adequate employment opportunities through a policy frame work.
- To encourage and facilitate skill training for youth of Bihar.
- To monitor generation of employment in different sectors.
- To facilitate launching of training programs for both uneducated and educated unemployed persons for upgradation of their skills.
- To formulate area and trade specific strategies for maximizing employment opportunities on a sustainable basis in the State supported by private sector.
- To facilitate a coordinated approach in achieving the above objectives for maximizing the benefits over time and space and in reaching out the most needy sections of the population.
- Management of skill development agenda of the State of Bihar.
Developing a research base is one of the critical activities of an organization in order to prepare and plan the strategies for an efficient skilling ecosystem. BSDM intends to conduct studies to understand the geographical / sector wise skill requirements, understand the As-Is situation on account of Supply side & Demand side aspects, Identify prevalent or potential gaps in order to formulate strategy to plug the gaps and on various other subjects that can influence and enable skilling ecosystem in Bihar.
Key Deliverables and Time line:
- Inception report: (Within 30 days of receipt of Work Order/ Project Commencement Order). Detailing the methodology including the main research methods, the sampling framework, proposed sources of data, procedures for data collection and analysis, and a draft but detailed table of contents. The proposed research tools will be discussed and approved by the competent authority before data collection commences.
- First Interim Report: (At the end of 4th month) - incorporating suggestions and recommendations from competent authority.
- Second Interim Report: (At the end of 6th month) - incorporating suggestions and recommendations from competent authority. A second round of revision may be required before the final version of the Final Report can be produced.
- The final report at the end of 9th month after incorporating suggestions and recommendations from competent authority (one electronic copy in PDF Format and one in DOC format)
- An electronic copy of all data collection tools and the job market study data set.
- A final presentation of the overall findings to the competent authority for validation (at the closure of the project).
Duration of Assignment:
BSDM is looking to complete this study within a period of 09 months from the accord of the approval wherein two Interim Reports will have to be submitted at the end of 4th and 6th month respectively. The agency will have to submit its final report at the end of 9th month after incorporating suggestions/ modifications by BSDM along with further studies in the desired area. BSDM on just on sufficient reasons may extend the above time limit and in that case no penalty will be levied.
Submission of Proposals
- The Proposal must submitted online mode containing Two Stage as below A) Technical Bid Open Stage Cost Bid Open Stage
- Bidder shall submit all the required documents as mentioned in the annexure including Tech Forms. It should be ensured that various formats mentioned in this RFP should be adhered to and no changes in the format should be done.
- Any proposal received by the BSDM after the stipulated deadline shall be rejected and returned unopened to the Bidder.
- The bids submitted by telex/telegram/fax/e-mail etc. shall not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained on this matter.
- BSDM shall not be responsible for any postal delay or non-receipt/non-delivery/Non-uploading of the documents. No further correspondence on the subject will be entertained.
- The language of Bids: The proposal and all correspondence and documents shall be written in English.
For more information please check the Link
For corrigendum please click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd