RFP for Selection of Agency for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Interactive Digital Blackboard Classrooms
Organization: Government of Andhra Pradesh
Apply By: 21 Mar 2019
RFP title: RFP for Selection of Agency for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Interactive Digital Blackboard Classrooms
Deadline: 21st March 2019
The purpose of this tender is to meet the needs of School Education under SSA, Andhra Pradesh for Supply, Installing, Commissioning and maintenance of Digital Classrooms for meeting the diverse needs of SSA, AP. SSA, AP with a mission to leverage the potential of Digital Technologies, in teaching and learning to bridge the digital divide has invited tender to build Digital Blackboard Classrooms to facilitate urban and rural teachers/learners with the new age learning facility and also improve the scope for better learning by building the required infrastructure with considerations of the present and the future needs of School Education.
Scope of Work
The selected bidder will work closely with the departments to Supply, Install and maintain Digital Blackboard Classrooms and the broad scope of work as mentioned below:
Supply, Install and maintain Digital Blackboard Classrooms with the following activities:
- Supply of required Hardware Equipment as per the specifications mentioned below
- Installation of Hardware Equipment in all identified schools
- Faculty Empowerment Programs using tools and online training
- Warranty AMC support
Eligibility Criteria Eligibility Criteria
The Bidder shall meet the Prequalification criteria.
- The Bids should be submitted by bidders as prescribed on or before due date. Late bids will be rejected.
- The information submitted in the RFP document will form the basis for evaluating the Bidders. The Bidders may participate in the Bid process as per the instructions given in this RFP document.
- A Bidder must be a firm incorporated and registered in India under the Companies Act, 1956 /2013, duly registered under the law applicable to such company, either individually or in Joint Venture or a Consortium.
- The members of Consortium/ JV should have entered into a Memorandum of Association MOA”) between themselves. All members of the Consortium/ JV shall be jointly and severally liable for the execution of the Project. The Lead bidder in the JV/Consortium should be associated with the operations, content and technology rather than the hardware.
- All information supplied by Bidders may be treated as contractually binding on the Bidders, on successful award of the Project based on this RFP.
- Department reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the tenders in full or in part including the lowest bid without assigning any reasons or incurring any liability thereof.
Bidders are requested to submit the bids online after issue of minutes of the pre-bid meeting duly considering the changes made if any, during the pre-bid meeting. Bidders are totally responsible for incorporating/ complying the changes/ amendments issued if any during pre-bid meeting in their bid
For more information please check the Link
For corrigendum please click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd