RFP for Selection of PMU by BSDM for effective Implementation and Monitoring of Sankalp Scheme in Bihar
Organization: Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM)
Apply By: 24 May 2019
RFP title: RFP for Selection of Project Management Unit (PMU) by Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) for effective Implementation and Monitoring of Sankalp Scheme in Bihar through deployment of Human Resources at State as well as at District levels.
Deadline: 24th May 2019
Brief background of BSDM:
In Bihar a comprehensive and long-term strategy for skill development is being developed by the Government of Bihar. Accordingly, the Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Honorable Chief Minister with the vision to increase the capacity & capability of the system to deliver quality skill training and professional knowledge to the youth to enhance their employability and bridge the skill deficit with a view to meet the growing demand for skilled manpower.
Objectives of the Mission:
- To facilitate generation of adequate employment opportunities through a policy frame work.
- To encourage and facilitate skill training for youth of Bihar.
- To monitor generation of employment in different sectors.
- To facilitate launching of training programs for both uneducated and educated unemployed persons for upgradation of their skills.
- To formulate area and trade specific strategies for maximizing employment opportunities on a sustainable basis in the State supported by private sector.
- To facilitate a coordinated approach in achieving the above objectives for maximizing the benefits over time and space and in reaching out the most needy sections of the population.
- Management of skill development agenda of the State of Bihar.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities of PMU
Implementation and Monitoring of Sankalp Scheme in Bihar through Bihar Skill Development Mission and in co-ordination with central and other state agencies
Scope of Work will be as below but not limited to -
Scope of the Assignment
- Designing and development of a comprehensive framework for monitoring of Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP).
- Performing the role of a knowledge partner and provide Technical help to the line departments/stakeholders in implementation of SANKALP.
- Assisting BSDM & district administration in developing skilling ecosystem to enhance institutional mechanisms for skill development, increase capacity and ensure access to quality & market-relevant training for youth across Bihar.
- To ensure adherence to the core result areas of SANKALP viz. Institutional strengthening, quality assurance, inclusion and expanding skills through PPPs.
The Proposal, as well as all correspondence and documents, shall be written in English Language Only.
For more information please check the Link
For corrigendum please click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd