RFP for Selection of Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) Agency in North East Skill Centre ASDM
Organization: Assam Skill Development Mission (ASDM)
Apply By: 21 Aug 2019
RFP title: RFP for Selection of Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) Agency in North East Skill Centre ASDM
Deadline: 21st August 2019
Assam Skill Development Mission (ASDM) invites sealed tenders from reputed agencies having adequate experience in implementing Technical Intern Training Program at North East Skill Centre (NESC), Assam Skill Development Mission, Gorchuk, Guwahati.
Brief Scope of work:
ASDM shall provide the bidder infrastructure in the form of fully equipped classroom including specific Japanese collateral, fixtures and video conferencing facilities. The bidder shall train candidates in Japanese language, its culture and business ethics, ensure placement, support candidates in travel arrangements to Japan including passport and visa. The agency shall conclude agreements with supervising organizations for sending/acceptance of technical intern trainees in Japan. Sending Organizations are expected to send the interns to Japan as per the requirements of Supervising Organizations.
Legal entity of the bidder:
The bid is open to any entity legally constituted under the laws of India and may be any of the following Company, Partnership firm, Limited Liability Partnerships, Sole Proprietorship firm, Society, Trust etc. The proof of constitution of business must be submitted.
The Bidder must have an average annual turnover of at least Rs.1,00,00,000/- (Rupees O n e crore) only in the 3 financial years of 2017-18, 2016-17 and 2015-16. A CA Certificate in the prescribed format must be attached.
The Bidder should have a positive net worth in each of the last 3 financial years 2017-18, 2016-17 and 2015-16.
- The bidder should be an Approved Sending Organizations” means the Sending Organizations which are approved by the MSDE/NSDC for sending technical intern trainees to Japan under TITP.
- The bidder should not have been blacklisted by the Central or State government or any other agency of the aforesaid, on ground of involvement of the bidder in corrupt or fraudulent practices, non-fulfilment of the terms of the engagement or any other matter, since 1st of April, 2017. The bidder shall have to submit an affidavit in Stamp Paper of value Rs.10/- duly notarised in this prescribed format.
- The bidder should be registered with Income Tax, GST and all other relevant Departments. PAN, and GST certificate needs to be provided.
Scope of Activities
The scope of activities under the assignment are as follows:
- Understanding the outline and purpose of TITP and the entire process and selecting appropriate candidates who would like to receive technical intern training after understanding the purpose of the program.
- Ensuring that the shortlisted candidates have complete knowledge and adequately trained about TITP, domain skills, Japanese language skills (as per the agreement with Supervising Organization), Japanese culture and way of life, necessary to acquire in India, before dispatching the candidate to Japan.
- Concluding bilateral Contracts or other agreements with Supervising Organizations in Japan, providing pre-dispatch education, pre-departure training and completing all pre departure formalities of candidates within the stipulated time.
- Funding, coordinating and arranging for travel of trainees to place of employment including travel documents.
Responsibility of ASDM
- ASDM shall arrange for adequate training infrastructure for classroom training facilities for trainees. Classroom/ training halls should be equipped with modern training aids and equipment relevant for the proposed training. To achieve the above objectives ASDM will:
- Arrange for contextual and experiential infrastructure to be used for training and practical projects. This could be owned or accessible from other sources;
- Ensure adequate training infrastructure and training tools and aids for training;
- Provide basic amenities and facilities within the training center premises with provisions to comply with gender and equity mandate;
Procedure for Bid Submission: The bidders are requested to submit the following:
Technical bid along with the Response to Pre-Qualification Criteria on e-procurement portal www.assamtenders.gov.in and hard copy as detailed in RFP document.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd