RFP for Selection of a Consulting Firm for Impact Evaluation of Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS)- Soil Health Card (SHC) & Soil Health Management (SHM)
Organization: Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India
Apply By: 21 Aug 2019
RFP title: RFP for Selection of a Consulting Firm for Impact Evaluation of Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS)- Soil Health Card (SHC) & Soil Health Management (SHM)
Deadline: 21st August 2019
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare wishes to engage services of a Consultant for Impact Evaluation of Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) – Soil Health Card (SHC) and Soil Health Management (SHM) being implemented from the year 2014-15 onwards.
The agency is broadly expected to do:
- Evaluation of the scheme on certain parameters.
- To suggest a way forward to the Ministry to improve and enhance the reach and performance of the scheme.
- To issue Soil Health Cards every 2 years, to all farmers of the country, so as to provide a basis to address nutrient deficiencies in fertilization practices.
- To strengthen functioning of Soil Testing Laboratories (STLs) through capacity building, involvement of agriculture students and effective linkage with Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) / State Agricultural Universities (SAUs).
- To diagnose soil fertility related constraints with standardized procedures for sampling uniformly across states and analysis and design fertilizer recommendations.
- To develop and promote soil test based nutrient management for enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- To build capacities of district and state level staff and of farmers for promotion of nutrient management practices.
- To create additional soil/ fertilizer sample testing facilities through setting up/ strengthening of labs under SHM schemes.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Technical Bid
The Agency should be a reputed agency/organization/institution which fulfills the following conditions:
- experience of successfully completing at least 3 evaluation studies of Government schemes in last 5 years ending 31.03.2017.
- minimum annual turnover of Rs.10 crore during the last 3 financial years (However, the Govt. Research Institutions are exempted from this eligibility condition, and
- Having qualified and experienced key personnel (doctorate with post-doctoral experience of minimum five years in agriculture/soil science and/or allied subjects/statistics/economics).
Clarification and Amendment of RFP Document
Consultants may request, if any clarification is required on any clause/condition of the RFP, the same may be forwarded within the prescribed time period to the Employers’ representative by 08.08.2019 at email@example.com The Client will respond in writing or by e-mail and post all such clarifications on the website http://www.agricoop.nic.in and http://www.soilhealth.dac.gov.in .
At any time before the submission of proposals, the Client may amend the RFP by issuing an addendum in writing or by announcing it through its website. The addendum shall be binding on all Consultants. Consultants shall acknowledge receipt of all such amendments. To give the Consultant reasonable time in which to take an amendment into account in their proposals, the Client may, if the amendment is substantial, extend the deadline for the submission of proposal.
Preparation of Proposal
The proposal as well as all related correspondence exchanged by the Consultants and the Employer shall be written in English language, unless specified otherwise.
In preparing their Proposal, Consultants are expected to examine in detail the documents comprising the RFP. Material deficiencies in providing the information requested may result in rejection of a Proposal.
While preparing the Technical Proposal, Consultants must give particular attention to estimated number of Professional staff months for the Assignment/job as shown in the Section 3 of the RFP.
Method of Selection:
In deciding the final selection of the consultant, the technical quality of the proposal will be given a weightage of 70% on the basis of criteria for evaluation. The price bids of only those consultants who qualify technically will be opened. The proposal with the lowest cost will be given a financial score of 100 and the other proposal given financial scores that are inversely proportional to their prices. The financial proposal shall be allocated a weightage of 30%.
Request For Proposal (RFP) which may be down loaded from http://eprocure.gov.in/ and on this Ministry’s websites http://www.agricoop.nic.in and http://www.soilhealth.dac.gov.in . You may submit your proposal online at http://eprocure.gov.in/ by 1100 hours on 21.08.2019 .
For more information please check the link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd