RFP for Setting up of Water ATM for Safe Drinking Water including Designing, financing, constructing / installing, operating and maintaining of Water ATMs.
Organization: Puducherry Smart City Development Limited (PSCDL)
Apply By: 23 Aug 2019
RFP title: RFP for Setting up of Water ATM for Safe Drinking Water including Designing, financing, constructing / installing, operating and maintaining of Water ATMs.
Deadline: 23rd August 2019
About the organization
The vision of Puducherry Smart City Development Limited, the U.T of Puducherry is “Transforming Puducherry into a global tourism destination by leveraging its heritage, cultural, spiritual and educational advantages. Enhance the quality of life of the citizens by providing efficient urban mobility, smart civic infrastructure, smart service delivery and participative decision making”.
Name of work: Request for proposal for Setting up of Water ATM for Safe Drinking Water including Designing, financing, constructing / installing, operating and maintaining of Water ATMs and vending of water from Water ATMs at Public Places through Public Private Partnership (PPP) at designated locations under “Smart City Mission” at Puducherry City
About the Project
As a part of the smart city plan PSCDL proposed to supply good quality of drinking water widely available at public places in Puducherry. This project will allow potable water to be supplied to the consumer with or without container. Puducherry Smart City Development Limited intends to invite Request for Proposal for setting up of water ATM with water quality as per BIS 14543: 2004 specification of drinking water.
Scope of Work
- Designing, financing, constructing / installing, operating and maintaining of Water ATMs and vending of water from Water ATMs at Public Places through Public Private Partnership (PPP) along with water storage tanks of Material suitable to store drinking water (Potable water) as per prevailing standards where Stainless Steel (minimum Grade SS316) is preferable and submitting weekly test report of output water to the Engineer-in-Charge. The operation of the plant shall be with the Concessionaire for 10 years
- Making power connections at water ATM and all electrical fittings up to the power meter, power connection & external electrification charges will be borne by the Concessionaire.
- Quality control and monitoring systems to be incorporated at each ATM location
- Years of operation
- The Bidder shall be a single legal entity (firm, company etc.) or a JV firm to implement the project(s). The Bidder shall be in existence for at least 3 years and should have performed similar nature of work of installation and operation of Water ATM's in government or municipal sectors or public places having treatment technology.
The bidder should have completed installation, commissioning and successful operation and maintenance of water ATM in government or municipal sectors or public places in at least 06 locations or more for period of continuous having treatment technology
- The Bidder should not have negative net worth as per the audited consolidated financial statements is not more than one of the last 3 financial years (FY 2018-19, 2017-18 & 2016-17).
- The average annual financial turnover during the last 3 years ending 2018-19 should not be less than Rupees 1.0 (One) Crore (FY 2018-19, 2017-18 & 2016-17)
Online Submission (Last Date): On or before date 02.08.2019 up to 15:00 Hrs through online portal: https://pudutenders.gov.in
Physical Submission: On or before date 23.08.2019 up to 15:00 Hrs
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd