RFP for Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Bio Medical Waste Management System for Hospital Block at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Apply By: 10 May 2019
RFP title: RFP for Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Bio Medical Waste Management System for Hospital Block at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Deadline: 29th April 2019
Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Bio Medical Waste Management System for Hospital Block at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raebareli
Scope of Bid:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raebareli through HSCC (I) Ltd. (the Consultant) invites online e-tenders for the above works detailed as under:
Bio Medical Waste Management System: Rs.80.0 Lakhs (Excluding CMC)
Completion Period: 4 months from the date of order of commencement.
- Pre-Qualification will be based on meeting all the minimum criteria for prequalification and other qualification criteria regarding the Applicant’s work experience, personnel and equipment capabilities and financial position as demonstrated by the Applicant’s responses in the forms attached to the Letter of Application.
- The Applicant should meet the following minimum criteria for Pre-Qualification :
- Average annual financial turnover during the last three consecutive financial years [ 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018] should be at least 30% of the estimated cost.
- Experience of having successfully completed similar work during last 7 years ending last day of month previous to the one in which tenders
- A solvency certificate from Applicant’s bank (Nationalized/ Scheduled) that Applicant is solvent for the sum of 40% of the estimated cost. The certificate should not be more than one year old.
- The Company should have positive Net Worth and should not have incurred loss in more than Two years in last Five years ending 31st March 2018 duly certified by the Chartered Account.
Only agencies / firms who meet the pre-qualification criteria shall be considered for further evaluation.
If a firm submit more than one bid all bids of the party will be rejected.
The Employer / Consultant reserve the right to:
- Reject or accept any application without assigning any reason or incurring any liability thereof
- Cancel the tendering process and reject all applications/tenders
- Split the works into different packages if required
- Amend the scope and value of any contract under this project, in such event the bids will only be called from those pre-qualified applicants who meet the requirements of the contract as amended.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd