Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Apply By: 25 Feb 2019
RFP title: Supply and Installation of Solar Street Light for Rcp/Mov Stations for Boundary Wall Perimeter Security for Prrpl
Deadline: 25th February 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. has developed a secured and user friendly system which will enable Vendors / Bidders to Search, View, Download tenders directly from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., secured website and also enables them to participate and submit Online Bids on the e-tendering site https://iocletenders.nic.in directly from the website in secured and transparent manner maintaining confidentiality and security throughout the tender evaluation process and award
Micro or Small enterprises (MSE’s): Tender Conditions for Benefits/ Preference for Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs)
MSEs participating in the tender must submit on date valid certificate of registration with any one of the above agencies indicating the details of the particular tendered item along with their bid. The certificate should be duly notarized.
The registration certificate issued from any one of the above agencies must be valid as on close date of the tender. The successful bidder should ensure that the same is valid till the end of the contract period.
The MSEs who have applied for registration or renewal of registration with any of the above agencies/bodies, but have not obtained the valid certificate as on close date of the tender, are not eligible for exemption/preference.
The MSEs registered with above mentioned agencies/bodies for the tendered item are exempted from payment of Tender Fee and Earnest Money Deposit (EMD).
- Documentary Proof in support of annual turnover and execution of single Purchase Order (for similar item) (ii) Supply Record (iii) Catalogue & Literature are to be submitted along-with with technical /un-priced bids.
- The technical /un-priced bids received without documentary proof of above mentioned Important Tender Conditions shall not be considered for further evaluation.
- Micro and small Enterprises (MSEs) are eligible for purchase preference as per prevailing Govt. directives / Corporation policy.
- Domestically manufactured electronic products (DMEP) are eligible for preference in procurement as per prevailing directives of Government of India.
- The bidder shall upload legible scanned copy of necessary documents in support of required qualification and experience along with their offer as per instruction given in the Special Instructions to Tenderers participating in e-tender.
Submission and Opening of Bids
Bid along with all the copies of documents should be submitted in the electronic form only through Indian Oil e-tendering system.
Before the bid is uploaded, the bid comprising of all attached documents should be digitally signed using digital signatures issued by an acceptable Certifying Authority (CA) in accordance with the Indian IT Act 2000.
Last Date for Submission of Bids
Bidders are advised in their own interest to ensure that bids are uploaded in etendering system well before the closing date and time of bid.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd