RFP for Supply and installation of Desktop Computers at Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Dept.
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Apply By: 29 May 2019
RFP title: RFP for Supply and installation of 20 no. Desktop Computers at Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department, Government of Sikkim, Rangpo, East Sikkim at Rangpo BP
Deadline: 29th May 2019
Name of work: Supply and installation of 20 no. Desktop Computers at Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Department, Government of Sikkim, Rangpo, East Sikkim at Rangpo BP
Experience of having successfully completed similar works during last 5 (Five) years up to the last day of the month previous to the one in which tender is invited, should be either of the following:
- Three similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 30% of the estimated cost i.e. Rs 4,05,000 /-
- Two similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost i.e. Rs 5,40,000 /-
- One similar completed work costing not less than the amount equal to 50% of the estimated cost i.e. Rs 6,75,000 /-
Online EMD to be submitted in either of the two methods described below.
- Net Banking: Bidder shall choose “Net Banking” option and submit which will redirect bidder to payment gateway where he shall choose his bank and proceed to pay the EMD payment. After successful payment, system will bring him back to e-Tendering portal for further submission of offer
- NEFT/RTGS: Bidders shall choose “NEFT/RTGS” option and submit. On next page he shall get the option to download NEFT/ RTGS challan (ICICI NEFT/ RTGS form) having unique bank account number for that particular EMD. Bidder shall pay NEFT/ RTGS as per details in generated challan either using online banking or by visiting his bank branch.
- For the parties exempted from payment of EMD as per conditions following procedure needs to be followed. Bidder shall select YES against EMD exemption and shall select exemption type as “Percentage”. Bidder shall enter 100 in Percentage/Amount field. Subsequently bidder shall upload the scanned copy of supporting EMD exemption document in the space provided for uploading EMD exemption document.
Submission of Tenders:
Study of Tender Documents:
- Tenderer should study the tender documents carefully and understand the contract conditions, drawings, specification, etc. before quoting.
- If there are any doubts, they should get clarifications before the due date but this shall not be a justification for late submission of the tender or extension of opening date.
- The tenders should strictly be in accordance with our specification, terms and conditions. The equipment should not only match our specification/requirement but can be improved upon. The same can be indicated separately by bidder in the technical bid.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd