RFP for Supply of Sanitary Napkins to Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI)
Organization: Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI)
Apply By: 18 Jun 2019
RFP title: RFP for Supply of Sanitary Napkins to Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI)
Deadline: 18th June 2019
PRADHAN MANTRI BHARTIYA JANAUSHADHI PARIYOJANA (PMBJP) is the initiative of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizer, Government of India launching with the noble objective of making quality generic medicines with surgical consumables available at affordable prices for all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through specialized outlets called PRADHAN MANTRI BHARTRIYA JANAUSHADHI KENDRA (PMBJK). BPPI was established in December 2008 under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India, with the support of all the CPSUs, and identified as the executing agency for PMBJP.
- Tenderer shall be a manufacturer and should have license from Director of Industries/District Industries centers/ Ministry of Commerce or NSIC for quoted items.
- Distributors/Suppliers/Marketer Agents/ Importer are not eligible to participate in the Tenders.
- Tenderer should be of Indian origin.
A certificate from their C.A. (Chartered Accountant) or Company Secretary that-
- Manufacturer have manufactured & marketed at least 2 commercial batch of quoted items in last three years.
- Manufacturer has Production & financial capacity to manufacture and deliver the items quoted by the firm in the tender as per quantity mentioned in tender during contract period.
- Market Standing Certificate (MSC) issued by the C.A. or ICWA under generic or brand name as a Manufacturer for each product quoted in the tender for a minimum 2 years.
- Supplied Sanitary napkins should be odourless;
- Material used in fabrication of sanitary napkins should be non-allergic;
- Outer covering of sanitary napkin shall be provided with sufficient number of channels for showing up protection;
- Covering of absorbent filler should be non-allergic and shall be constructed with either qualitative _ poly- perforated film sleeve or Non-woven fabric with sufficient porosity to enable assembled pad to meet the absorbency requirement and the absorbent filler material shall be of cellulose pulp/ wadding and shall be free from lumps, oil spots, dirt and foreign materials;
- Absorbent filler material pertains to sanitary napkin shall be associated with an adhesive back strip;
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd