RFP for Supply of Smart Board, CPU, Projector and UPS for smart classroom in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Organization: Mizoram University
Apply By: 10 May 2019
RFP title: RFP for Supply of Smart Board, CPU, Projector and UPS for smart classroom in Kendriya Vidyalaya.
Deadline: 10th May 2019
Tender on behalf of Mizoram University, Aizawl is invited from Mizoram University Registered firms for the following:
- Tender Documents can be downloaded from Mizoram University Website www.mzu.edu.in or from CPP Portal.
- All duties, taxes and other levies payable by the supplier under the supply contract shall be included in the total price.
- Quoted prices shall be F.O.R. Mizoram University Campus, Tanhril, Aizawl.
- Quotation shall remain valid for a period not less than 90 days after the deadline date specified for submission.
- The bidder should enclose relevant documents wherever necessary to substantiate his/her eligibility.
- The quotations received from different manufacturers/brands will be evaluated based on the technical specifications of the product and quoted prices.
- The contract will be awarded to the bidder whose offer is considered most acceptable technically and commercially.
- Notwithstanding the above, Mizoram University reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations and to cancel the bidding process and reject all quotations at any time prior to the award of contract.
General Terms & Conditions
- The rates quoted should include delivery and installation. The tender shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of opening of the tender. If taxes, duties or any other charges over and above the rates quoted are payable by the purchaser actual percentage of such taxes/duties/charges should be clearly indicated.
- The equipment offered shall conform to the specifications as given in Annexure-I/supply order and shall be guaranteed against defective design, defective quality materials supplied, manufacturing defects etc. for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of supply/installation.
- The intending Tenderer, in case of Prime Equipment Manufacturers shall submit self-declaration on their letter-head along with the tender documents, confirming that they are regular in manufacturing, supplying, installing, testing & commissioning of the similar equipment from the last 2 years.
- The intending Tenderer, in case of Authorised Distributor/Authorised Dealer shall possess valid authorised Distributorship/Dealership license/certificate from Original Equipment Manufacturers. The tenderer shall enclose the copy of the same while submitting the tender.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd