RFP for The Supply of Supply & Installation of Smart Class Room Equipments and Accessories
Organization: NIT, Rourkela
Apply By: 15 Jul 2019
RFP title: RFP for The Supply of Supply & Installation of Smart Class Room Equipments and Accessories
Deadline: 15th July 2019
The Government of India has received a Credit (Cr. 5874-0 IN) from the International Development Association in various currencies towards the cost of project Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme [TEQIP]-Phase III (TEQIP III) and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for which this Invitation for Bids is issued
Source of Funds
The Government of India has received a credit from the International Development Association (Here-in-after called as Bank) in various currencies equivalent to USD 300 million towards the cost of Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme [TEQIP]- Phase III(TEQIP III) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the contracts for which this invitation for Bid is issued.
- This Invitation for Bids is open to all suppliers from eligible source countries as defined in Guidelines: Procurement under IDA Credits, May 2004, revised October 2006 hereinafter referred as the IDA Guidelines for Procurement, except as provided hereinafter.
- Bidders should not be associated, or have been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by the Purchaser to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods to be purchased under this Invitation of Bids.
- Government-owned enterprises in the Purchaser’s country may participate only if they are legally and financially autonomous, if they operate under commercial law, and if they are not a dependent agency of the Purchaser.
Eligible Goods and Services
- All goods and ancillary services to be supplied under the Contract shall have their origin in eligible source countries, defined in the IDA Guidelines for Procurement and all expenditures made under the Contract will be limited to such goods and services.
- For purposes of this clause, "origin" means the place where the goods are mined, grown, or produced or from which the ancillary services are supplied. Goods are produced when, through manufacturing, processing or substantial and major assembling of components, a commercially recognized product results that is substantially different in basic characteristics or in purpose or utility from its components.
- The origin of goods and services is distinct from the nationality of the Bidder.
Preparation of Bids
Language of Bid
The bid prepared by the Bidder, as well as all correspondence and documents relating to the bid exchanged by the Bidder and the Purchaser, shall be written in English language. Supporting documents and printed literature furnished by the Bidder may be in another language provided they are accompanied by an accurate translation of the relevant passages in the English language in which case, for purposes of interpretation of the Bid, the translation shall govern.
Deadline for Submission of Bids
Bids must be received by the Purchaser at the address specified under ITB Clause 18.2(a) no later than the time and date specified in the Invitation for Bids (Section I). In the event of the specified date for the submission of Bids being declared a holiday for the Purchaser, the Bids will be received upto the appointed time on the next working day.
For more information please check the link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd