RFP for conducting an evaluation study on Top Class Education for SC Students
Organization: Government of India
Apply By: 06 Dec 2019
RFP title: RFP for conducting an evaluation study on Top Class Education for SC Students.
Deadline: 6th December 2019
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment invited online tender (e-tender) for conducting an evaluation study on the Top class education for SC students. The study should be completed within 2 months from the date of acceptance of letter of Award (LOA).
The Finance Minister in his budget speech on the Union Budget 2005-06 made the following announcements- “The key to empowering the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes is to provide top class education opportunities to meritorious students. The three on going scholarship schemes for SC/ST students under the Central Plan- Pre- Matric and Merit-based continue.
Objectives and Coverage:
- The Scheme aims at recognizing and promoting quality education amongst students belonging to SCs, by providing full financial support. The scheme will cover SC students for pursuing studies beyond 12th class.
- The scheme will operate in all institutions notified by the Ministry of social justice and empowerment.
- The scholarship, one awarded, will continue till completion of the ours, subject to satisfactory performance of the students.
- Those SC students having total annual family income from all sources up to Rs. 6.00 lakh and having secured admission in a full- time course in any of the notified institutions according to the general selection criteria.
- In case the number of eligible students admitted exceeds the number of slots allotted to the institution, the scholarship will be restricted to the top students in the Inter-se Merit list based on the admission criteria for the course.
- The benefit of the scheme will not be provided to more than 2 siblings in a family. The students will submit an affidavit in the institution to certify that he/she is not the third sibling of the family who is availing benefit under the scheme.
- In order to submit the bid, bidders may first register themselves online at https//eprocure.gov.in as a onetime activity, in the e-procurement portal with a valid DSC before they can file their e-tender.
For more information, please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd