RFP for providing Primary Healthcare Facilities to employees of NHAI at NHAI
Organization: National Highways Authority of India
Apply By: 12 Apr 2019
RFP Title: RFP for providing Primary Healthcare Facilities to employees of NHAI at NHAI
Deadline: 12th April 2019
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites bids from reputed healthcare service providers (having back up hospitals in Delhi) to provide primary healthcare facilities to employees at NHAI HQ, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Name of Work
- To provide primary healthcare facilities to employees at NHAI HQ, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi
- The Scope of Work includes providing of primary healthcare facilities to the employees of NHAI at its Corporate Office located at Dwarka, New Delhi, which includes the following:
- A General Physician who shall visit the Medical Room for 3(three) hours a day from Monday to Friday (5 working days) between 10:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs for rendering following services:-
- To provide Basic Medical Facilities/first aid including for treating cuts, bruises, fractures, sprains and minor burns and verification of all bills.
- Additional services- General Physician is a member of Medical Reimbursement Committee.
- A qualified nurse who shall be on duty for 8(eight) hours a day from 9.30 hrs to 1800 hrs from Monday to Saturday.
- A qualified physiotherapist who shall visit the Medical Room thrice a week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) for 3 hours a day from 14:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs.
Preparation & Submission of bids:
Detailed tender documents may be downloaded from e-tender portal of NHAI (https://nhai.eproc.in ) or www.nhai.org from 12.03.2019 to 11.04.2019 (up to 14:30 hrs) and tender may be submitted online following the instructions appearing on the screen. A buyer manual containing the detailed guidelines for the e-tendering system is also available on the e-tendering portal of NHAI.
The following documents shall be prepared and scanned in different files (in PDF or JPEG format so that the file size is not more than 5 MB) and uploaded during the online submission of Bid. These documents shall also be submitted in ‘ORIGINAL’ to NHAI on or before 12.04.2019 (up to 14:30 Hrs).For submission of Bids
Responsibilities and Obligations of Service Provider
The Service Provider shall:
- be responsible for performing and discharging the Services, as per the requirements of NHAI and in accordance with this Agreement.
- engage external agencies as and when required, with prior written approval of NHAI to complement the Services, so as to offer a comprehensive healthcare delivery to the employees / staff of NHAI, in the areas of waste management, infection and pest control, pathology services, ambulance services, tie-ups with referral facilities for services beyond the scope of the Services as defined in this Agreement. The cost of such additional services shall be borne by NHAI.
- engage one Doctor, one Nurse and one Physiotherapist/Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic for the Medical Room to provide the Services, and make available the aforesaid persons for the days and hours as specified hereinabove in this Agreement.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd