RFP for the supply, installation, commissioning of solar PV powered Arsenic removal plant along with water pump and water ATM system.
Apply By: 24 Jun 2019
RFP title: RFP for the supply, installation, commissioning of solar PV powered Arsenic removal plant along with water pump and water ATM system.
Deadline: 24th June 2019
UPNEDA invites Online Bids from Prospective Bidder through e-tendering for the supply, installation, commissioning and 5 years comprehensive warranty maintenance of solar PV powered Arsenic removal plant along with water pump and water ATM system in village Kansauji, Mihiprva and Bhatpurva, Tejwapur of District Bahraich of Uttar Pradesh
Scope of Work
The scope of work includes design, supply, installation, commissioning of Solar power arsenic removal plants required purification equipment to make the water drinkable as per IS 10500-2012, Water ATM, One submersible Water Pump, and overhead tank etc. and comprehensive operation and maintenance for 5 years of warranty period in District Bahraich of Uttar Pradesh as per the following:-
- Checking the Raw water quality from NABL lab and design the system based on the raw water quality and considering Arsenic contamination as 500 PPB (0.5ppm)
- Engineering, Supply, Erection and commissioning of the 5000 Ltr per day Arsenic removal Plant (using solar energy).
- Design, Supply Erection and Commissioning of the Solar Power plant for the running of 5000 Ltrs per day Aresnic removal plant.
- Related Civil work, piping and any other work/infrastructure required to be undertaken to complete the operational plant.
- Design supply and commissioning of Lab equipment required to maintain the purity of the water for the life of the plant.
- Comprehensive O&M including supply of spares and consumable for 10 years for Arsenic removal and solar plant.
General description of the plant
- Capacity of the plant shall be 10000 litre of treated water per day and 5000 litre will be treated through solar considering solar is available average of around 4-5 hours per day.
- System to be designed to remove arsenic up to 500 ppb (0.5 ppm) to bring down to safe level of less than 10ppb (0.01ppm).
- The Purified water shall be required to conform to IS: 10500-2012 drinking water specification
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
Bids must be uploaded by the bidder in the date; time and address specified in the e-tender notice/ tender documents.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd