RFP from Consultants / NGOs for Preparation of SIA Reports including Social Management Plans / Resettlement Action Plans
Organization: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
Apply By: 06 Dec 2019
RFP title: RFP from Consultants / NGO fulfilling the eligibility criteria for Preparation of SIA Reports including Social Management Plans / Resettlement Action Plans to be used for rehabilitation and resettlement of project affected persons
Deadline: 6th December 2019
The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites sealed tenders/offers from Consultants / Non-Governmental Organizations fulfilling the eligibility criteria for Preparation of Social Impact Assessment Reports including Social Management Plans / Resettlement Action Plans to be used for rehabilitation and resettlement of project affected persons of Multi-Modal Corridor (Navghar to Balavali) project.
The Consultants / NGOs desirous of submitting proposals for the assignment are expected to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- It should be an agency registered in India under appropriate statute enabling it to provide the specified services and should have been actively working as a Consultant / NGO for the past at least 5 years.
- It should have the experience in carrying out cadastral and socio-economic surveys and preparation of Social Impact Assessment Report and Social Management Plan / Rehabilitation Action / Implementation Plan for at least one infrastructure project of any Government agency in India.
- It should have at least one senior level social scientist / social worker with familiarity and experience of working on at least one infrastructure project of any Government agency in India involving application of and compliance with social safeguard policies of multilateral or bilateral funding agencies such as the World Bank, JICA, ADB etc.
- It should have a team of qualified and experienced Social Scientists, Urban Planner, Social Workers, computer operators, supervisors and surveyors.
Brief Scope of Work
The Consultant / NGO is expected to carry out the detailed cadastral and socio-economic survey of structures and occupants of such structures (estimated to be about 400 based on obstacle survey carried out initially) and socio-economic survey of owners and possessors of lands (estimated to be about 1,290 ha. land, including about 1,100 ha. of privately owned land) affected by Multi-Modal Corridor (MMC) project and prepare, separately for each package, Social Impact Assessment Reports, including the policy framework and Social Management Plans / Resettlement Implementation Plans, in the format of and complying to the requirements of Multilateral and Bilateral funding agencies and assist MMRDA in carrying out public consultation. The physical survey and measurement of affected land and identification of land owners / possessors for different survey numbers will be separately carried out by MMRDA and is not included in the scope of work.
- General profile of the agency.
- Information with documentary proofs indicating experience in carrying out cadastral and socioeconomic surveys, preparation of social impact assessment reports, preparation of Rehabilitation Action / Implementation Plans, including details of year, nature of urban / rural infrastructure projects and concerned Government agency.
- Information with documentary proofs indicating familiarity and experience of the agency / its senior social staff in working on projects involving application of and compliance with social safeguard policies of multilateral or bilateral funding agencies such as the World Bank, JICA, ADB etc. including details of year, nature of urban / rural infrastructure projects and concerned Government agency
- Approach to preparation of SIA and RAP Reports
- Contact details including Nodal Officer for the assignment
- The Proposed Team and their detailed CVs
- Schedule of Output
How to apply
Interested Consultants / NGOs are requested to submit detailed proposals to the office of the Chief, Social Development Cell, 4rd Floor, MMRDA Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051, Tel No. 26597451 / 26590735 on or before December 6, 2019, 5 p.m. Bids received after due time and date shall be returned unopened. In case of any clarification, please contact the Chief, SDC a the above mentioned address.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd