RFP invited for Empanelment of Skill Training Providers, Municipal Corporation Sagar
Organization: Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
Apply By: 02 Sep 2019
About the scheme
Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation launched Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana - National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM) from 1st October 2013 to reduce poverty and vulnerability of the urban poor households. The national skill development policy 2015 GoI Nationals that the demand for skilled person by 2022 is about 109.73 million additional skilled human resources across 24 key sectors.
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for Empanelment of Skill Training Providers (STP) for Employment Through Skill Training and Placement (EST&P) Component Of MP-Day-NULM in Municipal Corporation Sagar.
Office: DAY-National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM), Municipal Corporation Sagar, Distt. Sagar (Govt. of Madhya Pradesh).
About the Project
The Employment through Skill Training and Placement (EST&P) component under DAYNULM is designed to provide skills to the unskilled urban poor (BPL) as well as to upgrade their existing skills
The broader objective of the Employment through Skill Training & Placement (EST&P) program is:
- To provide an asset to the urban poor (BPL) in the form of skills for sustainable livelihoods.
- To increase the income of urban poor through structured, market-oriented certified courses that can provide salaried employment and / or self-employment opportunities which will eventually lead to better living condition and alleviation of urban poverty on a sustainable basis.
- Ensure inclusive growth with increased contribution by skilled urban poor to the National Economy.
Scope of Work
- It is envisaged that a comprehensive support to the poor in the promotion of employment will enhance the employability through imparting skill development trainings in market led courses, (based on demand) and support them in getting placement and post placement handholding to sustain employment.
- It is also envisaged that it will follow a market oriented approach to create employment in collaboration with private sector.
- The Training Provider will work closely with NULM, ULB/NULM and Resource Organizations (RO). The Training Provider will work closely with ULB/NULM& RO in the process of identification and mobilization of potential youth for skill training.
- The ULB/NULM will develop and finalize required formats for periodic reporting and periodicity of reporting for key deliverables and output outlined.
- The Training Provider will undertake detail assessment of current key documents including DAY-NULM mission documents, operational guideline, existing training curriculum for skills, NSDC and NOS guidelines to understand and modify the training curriculum as appropriate.
- Based on the review of the existing skills training curriculum, the Training provider will update and improve the training curriculum as per the market demand in consultation with the key stakeholders including industry.
- Training Provider will impart training to the identified candidates on NSQF compliant courses for minimum 200 hours (including practical and/or on job training) for technical training and soft skill (which would include computer literacy, language and work place inter-personal skills relevant for the sector/trade. Additionally inputs should also be given on financial literacy (saving, credit subsidy, remittance, insurance and pension) and entitlement of poor under other components of DAY-NULM and other central/National schemes for social benefits and poverty alleviation.
- The Training provider will provide counselling and handholding support to the candidate for placement and during placement minimum up to 1 year ensure retention. Similar support should also be provided for candidates opted for self enterprise. Support may include assistance in providing access to credit linkages, developing bankable proposals etc.
- The Training provider will establish a robust monitoring feedback mechanism to provide and update progress on a regular basis.
- Ensure placement as per employment through Skill, Training and Placement (EST&P) Guideline issue by Mo HUPA& shall provide minimum 70% placement of successful candidates within three month of completion of training.
Essential Eligibility Criteria for Skill Training Providers
- The Organizations should have been registered in India for a period of 3 years (as on 01/04/2016).
- Organization/accreditation/empanelment/registration as NSDC partner (Supporting document please provide copy of registration/empanelment certificate)
- The average annual turnover for the previous 3 financial year (FY2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018-19) should be minimum Rs 50 lakhs from skill training/Entrepreneurship trainings.
- Organizations should have trained & Placed in applied sector/course at least 500 candidates for the last 2 financial year (FY 2017-18& 2018-19) in North India.
- The Organization should not have been punished by any court of law, found defaulter, Blacklisted by any National, Centre Government or any other public sector undertaking or a Corporation as on the date of bid.
- Requisite no. of qualified & experienced trainer in applied trade.
- Bid Submission-Online Start Date: 02.08.2019 12:30
- Bid Submission-Online End Date: 02-09-2019 17:30
- Physical Submission End Date: 03-09-2019 16:30
How to Apply
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd