RFP invited for Supply and Installation of Medical Equipment for Advance Life Support Ambulances
Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Apply By: 16 Aug 2019
About the Organization
The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas
Name of work –Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning (SITC) of Medical Equipment for 04 Nos. of patient transport Ambulance and 01 No. Of Advance Life Support Ambulances under CSR Scheme at Gaya Airport.
Office: Asst. GM(HR)– Bid Manager/ CSR Nodal Officer, O/o Airports Authority of India, Gaya Airport, Bihar-823004 for Airport Director on behalf of Chairman, AAI
Preparation / Submission of Bids: Bids shall be prepared and submitted in three parts: the first, second and third part shall comprise of the Technical Bid (Cover -1and the Financial Bid (Cover-II) specifying the price offer respectively and the relevant documents, as specified in Section-I, be uploaded in CPP e-procurement portal.
- Bid Submission Start Date & Time: 31-07-2019 @ 1630 Hrs.
- Bid Submission End Date & Time: 13-08-2019 @ 1800 Hrs.
- Last Date & time for physical submission of original Demand Draft for Tender Fee, EMD & Undertaking: 16-08-2019 @ 1600 Hrs.
- Date & Time of opening of physical documents: 16-08-2019 @ 1600 Hrs. (Off Line)
- PQQ/Technical Bid Opening Date & Time (Cover-I): 16-08-2019 @ 1630 Hrs.
- Financial Bid Opening Date & Time (Cover-II) (Financial Bid): 23-08-2019 @1200 Hrs
Qualifying experience/ Eligibility
- Successfully executed the Purchase order during the last seven years ending 30.07.2019, for SITC of Medical Equipment for Ambulances and other related work related to tender subject.
- The agency should have satisfactorily completed (Phase/part completion of the scope of work in a contract shall not be considered, however pre- determined phasing of the work will be accepted) three works, each of INR 2.08 Lacs or Two works each of INR 2.60 Lacs or One work of INR 4.16 Lacs in a single contract of similar nature of works.
- Satisfactory Performance Certificate: The firm should submit satisfactory performance certificate from any one end user for the supply and performance of medical equipment from 31.05.2011 to 30.06.2019
- Should have annualized average financial turnover of Rs.1,56,000/- (30% of the annual estimated cost) during last three financial years ending on March-2018.
How to Apply
The Bidders shall submit their application only at CPP Portal https://etenders.gov.in
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd