RFP invited for Supply and Installation of Semi-Automatic Sanitary Napkins Manufacturing Machines
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Apply By: 21 Aug 2019
About the Organization
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state government owned oil and Gas Company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore for the financial year 2016–17.
Name of the Job: Supply, Installation, Commissioning of Five Number of Semi-Automatic Sanitary Napkins Manufacturing Machines including raw material for six months at nominated locations in Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh.
About the Project
IOCL intends to provide five numbers of Semi-Automatic Sanitary Napkins Manufacturing Machines for enabling the efforts towards the menstrual hygiene in Chitrakoot district, Uttar Pradesh. There are various Self help Groups (SHGs) functioning within the district which shall be provided with the Sanitary Napkin manufacturing machines and SHG members shall be provided training to operate these machines for successfully manufacturing the sanitary napkins.
Scope of Work
- The subject supply is to be undertaken by IOCL in Chitrakoot district, given the government’s thrust towards menstrual hygiene and women’s health. It will also help enhance the awareness and availability of sanitary napkins for women in the menstruating age group residing in the villages in Chitrakoot district.
- It is proposed to set-up five numbers of Semi-Automatic Sanitary Napkin Manufacturing Machines and their associated raw materials which includes Supply, Installation, and Commissioning & Warranty of the machines in these five Self Help Groups (SHGs). The following 5 SHGs have been identified by the DMMU, UPSRLM office in Chitrakoot district in the District Magistrate office for providing one Sanitary Napkin Manufacturing Machine with specified technical specifications to each SHG listed below.
Name, location of SHGs and Number of Sanitary Machines
- Kiran SHG: Chhilli Rakas Banger, Block Panchayat- Pahari, Chitrakoot: 1
- Bajrangbali: SHG Chhilli Rakas Banger, Block Panchayat- Pahari, Chitrakoot: 1
- Durga: SHG Chhilli Rakas Banger, Block Panchayat- Pahari, Chitrakoot: 1
- Radha: SHG Chhilli Rakas Banger, Block Panchayat- Pahari, Chitrakoot: 1
- Kranti: SHG Chhilli Rakas Banger, Block Panchayat- Pahari, Chitrakoot: 1
The key objective of the work is to:
- Enhance the menstrual hygiene of women in the menstruating age in rural areas of Chitrakoot district.
- Supply and Install five machines of Semi-Automatic Sanitary Napkins
- Manufacturing Machines at the nominated locations in Chitrakoot district to be operated by the nominated SHGs.
- Provide 10 days training to to the nominated 5 Women SHG workers for operation and maintenance of Sanitary Napkins Manufacturing Machines installed under this supply in Chitrakoot district
Qualifying criteria/ eligibility
Bidder should have executed Similar Work*, as main or sub-vendor, during any of the last five years (i.e. from 01.07.2014 to 30.6.2019), as per following:
- Three similar completed works* each costing not less than Rs. 9,21,480/- (Rupees Nine Lakhs and Twenty One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty only), inclusive of taxes, OR
- Two similar completed works* each costing not less than Rs. 12,28,640/- (Rupees Twelve Lakhs and Twenty Eight Thousand Six Hundred and Forty only), inclusive of taxes, One similar completed work* costing not less than Rs. 15,35,800/- (Rupees Fifteen Lakhs Thirty Five Thousand and Eight Hundred only), inclusive of taxes.
- The Annual Turnover of the Bidder during any of the preceding three consecutive financial years (as per audited financial statements of the bidder) ending on 31/03/2019 i.e. 2016- 17, 2017-18 & 2018-19 (Bidder may submit audited financial statements of FY 2015-16 only after certifying the non-availability of audited financial statements for FY 2018-19 by the Bidder’s Chartered Accountant) should be at least Rs. 18,43,000/- (Rupees Eighteen Lakhs Forty Three Thousand only)
- Last Date of Submission / Upload Of Bids: 21.08.2019 up to 11:30 Hrs
- Date of Opening of Technical Bids: 22.08.2019 at 14:00 Hrs
How to Apply
Bids must be uploaded on e-tender website www.iocletenders.nic.in
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd