RFP invited for Water harvesting structure under CSR scheme (Jharkhand)
Organization: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
Apply By: 16 Aug 2019
About the Organization
Central Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, an undertaking of the Government of India. CCL manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division. CCL is headquartered at Darbhanga House, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Description of work: Water harvesting structure in Bachra high school of Bachra south Panchayat under CSR scheme 18 19 under GM Unit Piaprwar Area.
Location: Bachra High School
- Tender e-Publication date: 05/08/2019; 10.00 Hours
- Document download start date: 06/08/2019; 10.00 Hours
- Document download end date: 16/08/2019; 11.00 Hours
- Bid submission start date: 06/08/2019; 10.00 Hours
- Bid submission end date: 16/08/2019; 11.00 Hours
- Start date for seeking clarification on-line: 06/08/2019; 10.00 Hours
- Last date for seeking clarification on-line: 12/08/2019; 15.00 Hours
- Date of opening of tender [Cover I (Technical bid) & Cover II (Price bid)]: 17/08/2019; 11.00
- The Invitation for Bid is open to all Bidders including an individual, proprietorship firm, partnership firm, company registered under Companies Act, any legal entity or joint ventures.
- Joint Venture: Two or three companies/ contractors may jointly undertake contract/contracts. Each entity will be jointly and severally responsible for completing the task as per the contract (applicable for bids with estimated cost above Rs.2.0 crores)
A. Work Experience:
The Intending bidder must have in its name or proportionate share as a member of Joint Venture experience of having successfully completed similar works, as a prime contractor, during last 7(seven) years ending last day of month previous to the one in which bid applications are invited (i.e.
Eligibility period) should be any of the following:
- Three similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 40% of the estimated cost put to tender. Or
- Two similar completed works each costing not less than the amount equal to 50% of the estimated cost put to tender. Or
- One similar completed work costing not less than the amount equal to 80% of the estimated cost put to tender.
- Similar nature of work shall include: Any civil engineering containing masonary and or concrete work / work identical in name or nature.
- In case the bidder is not a prime contractor, but a sub-contractor, the bidder’s experience as subcontractor will be taken into account, against suitable document that the contract in support of qualification is a subcontract in compliance with the provision of such sub-contracts in the original contract awarded to prime contractor. The document may be issued by owner/Govt. department on behalf of the owner
B. Financial Turnover: Average annual financial turnover during the last 3 (three) years ending 31st March of the previous financial year should be at least 30% of the estimated cost. The “previous financial year” shall be computed with respect to the e- Publication date of NIT.
C. Goods and Services Tax (Not applicable for Exempted Goods/services): The bidder should be either GST Registered Bidder/Dealer OR GST Unregistered Bidder/ Dealer Legal Status of the Bidder
How to Apply
The bidders will submit their bid online on the website: https://coalindiatenders.nic.in
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd