RFQ Invited for Empanelment of consultants & consulting companies to conduct Impact Assessment of various projects
Organization: Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) India
Apply By: 21 Sep 2019
Request for Qualification (RFQ)
Empanelment of consultants and consulting companies with CAF India to conduct Impact Assessment of various projects
About CAF India
Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) India is a member of the UK-based CAF Global Alliance, which has representation in nine countries across the world (United States of America, Australia, Bulgaria, Brazil, India, Russia, Southern Africa, United Kingdom & Canada). We are a registered charitable trust and provide strategic and management support to corporates and individuals to ensure greater impact of their philanthropic and CSR investments. The endeavor of CAF India is to design and deliver community investment programs that helps build a company's philanthropic future. We promote and support all socio development causes that positions us uniquely to address a wide-cross sectorial span of our partners, which includes corporates, institutions, government agencies, and NGOs.
CAF India has more than two decades of demonstrated record of accomplishmentof managing over 5,000 projects. We are working with over 300 corporates, 2 lakhs individual donors, and 4,300 NGO partners; we accumulated over INR 400 cr. for our NGO partners; we are working in all 29 states and 7 union territories of India;
We are empowering corporates and non-profits in India for over two decades through our creative collaborations to design and deliver evidence-based impact oriented and scalable programmes. We nurture inclusive philanthropy for more equitable and sustainable society. In addition, CAF India brings together NGOs, corporates, foundations, policy makers, and the government, via groundbreaking stakeholder platforms.
Empanelment of consultants and consulting companies involved in impact assessment
CAF India is intending to prepare a panel of consultants and consulting companies to carry out impact assessment of some of their programmes as and when needed. Interested consultants and consulting companies may indicate their expertise in areas of impact assessment and send their profiles including experience of activities over the last 5 years, particulars of key professionals, organizational strengths, details of field or branch offices, affiliations, and necessary equipment or instruments required for carrying impact assessment etc.
Scope of the empanelled consulting company and consultants would be as follows:
- To design approach and methodology for conducting impact assessment of the specified project(s)
- To study the direct or indirect impact of the CSR projects on the lives of communities in areas where the project is carried out including the study of number of beneficiaries covered, improvement in their socio-economic conditions etc.
- To study the process of project implementation together with fulfilment of stated objectives
- To identify gaps in the programmes and make recommendations for improvements
- To study beneficiary’s involvement in the projects
- To produce an impact assessment report
- The above list is indicative not exhaustive
- The detailed scope of work for each project will be specified while requesting proposal for concerned CSR project from the empaneled consulting company or consultant
Conditions for Empanelment
- Consultant or consulting company should have at least 5 years of experience in conducting impact assessment in thefield of skills development, healthcare, livelihood generation, education, community development, WASH, etc.
- Consulting company should have valid registration under Companies Act/ Registered Firm/ Proprietorship/ Co-operative/ Societies Registration Act/ state/ central Govt. authority in India/ Any other (please provide a copy of the registration certificate).
- Consultant or consulting company should have valid PAN and GST registration number (if applicable in case of consultant) (please provide a copy of the card and GST registration number).
- Black listed agencies by any State Government/ Govt. of India/ Corporate(s) or any funding/ partner agency will not be considered for this empanelment. They should not have any pending legal disputes.
- Consulting company or consultant should not sub-contract any work to other Agency or consultant.
- CAF does not discriminate on basis of caste, creed, religion and sex and therefore we welcome all the eligible individuals to apply for this RFQ.
The principle of evaluation criteria will be experience and merit as per the following evaluation parameters and weightages:
- Past experience in the field of impact evaluation in the last 5 years 60%.
- Number of projects completed in the last 5 years 10%
- Profile of the permanent key personnel at the consulting company or profile of the consultant 30%
Process of Empanelment
We will assign rank to consulting company or consultant based on the evaluation criteria indicated above. Top 5 consulting companies and top 15 consultantswill beselected for empanelment. Empanelment of consulting companies and consultants will be at the sole discretion of CAF India and its decision will be final.
The empaneled consulting company and consultants will later be invited to submit a proposal along with the financials on a project-to-project basis. The consulting company or consultant(s) to work with CAF India on a specific project will be selectedafter evaluation of the proposals.The panel of consulting companies and consultants prepared in pursuance of this pre-qualificationprocess would be utilized for a period of 3 years, depending on the number and nature ofprojects to be undertaken by CAF India, which may be extended, if required. CAF India may furtherupdate the panel of consulting companies and consultants at the end of one year, through another invitation, ifrequired. The empanelment does not confirm assignment of work by CAF India to the empaneled consulting companies and consultants.
There will be no pre-empanelment meeting for prospective applicants. However, clarifications,if any on the empanelment may be sought by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or before the due date of submission.
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI)
The deadline for submission of the EOI is September21, 2019 by 5:00PM. EOIs received after this date shall not be considered for evaluation.
Consulting companies and consultants shall submit EOI in English electronically to the following email:
The EOI must contain the following:
- Covering letter
- Company Profile or Consultant Curriculum Vitae
- Summary of permanent key professionals’ profile (for consulting company only)
- Summary of Financial Performance (for consulting company only)
- Copy of last two years annual reports (for consulting company only)
- Summary of assignments completed or in-progress on impact evaluation in last 5 years
- Audited annual accounts for the last two years (for consulting company only).
- Other documents, if any
Applicants are not permitted to modify or substitute after submission ofEOI.
During evaluation of the EOI, CAF India may at its discretion, ask applicants forclarifications on their EOI.
For any further details or clarifications, please contact:
Senior Manager, Knowledge and Advisory
Contact no.: 91 11 2613 4193 – 96
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd