Organization: Integrated Research and Action for Development (IRADe)
Apply By: 30 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Integrated Research and Action for Development (IRADe) a fully autonomous non-profit advanced research institute, which aims to do research and policy analysis, train people and be a hub network in energy, environment & climate Change. IRADe wishes to hire candidates in the field of agricultural economics, rural development, renewable energy and water projects
Job Title: Executive Assistant (Job code: IRADe/SARI/EI/EA/19)
Number of Positions: One
Location: New Delhi (Malviya Nagar)
Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream.
- Must have good knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Internet etc.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in similar role preferably with international agencies.
- Good English communication skills, interpersonal skills with professional etiquettes.
- Arrange travel for staff, consultants etc., including the preparation of itineraries, costing, travel authorisations, government clearances, hotel accommodation and visa applications, responsible for all follow-up actions required.
- Documentation, data management like maintaining records of agreements, letters, important data.
- Maintain timesheets for the programme staff
- Liaises with partner/donor staff as required, and provides assistance to the team for visiting partner/donor office.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings, workshops and conferences.
- To assist in sending invitation letters for workshops/seminars/conferences/meetings etc.
- Follow up with the participants for their confirmation.
- Maintain a petty cash for daily cash purchase.
- Assist in scheduling meetings and appointments for PD and other project staff as required.
- Maintaining files properly.
- Managing visitors and guests and make arrangements for refreshments etc. as per requirement.
- Responding to phone calls, emails, enquiries and handling them as required.
- Any other assignment instructed by PD
How to Apply:
Please apply to email@example.com with the following by indicating position Code: IRADe/2019/EA as subject:
- Brief and detailed c.v.
- Recent colour passport size photo
- Current and expected salary (send scan copy last salary)
- Names and contact details (telephone, designation and email ID) of two references (current & previous line managers)
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd