Intern-Troll Patrol Project
Organization: Amnesty International
Apply By: 10 May 2019
About the Organization:
Amnesty International is a human rights movement that speaks out with one voice without compromise or fear to help protect human rights. They have been a grass-roots organisation since 1961 – independent of government, business, religion or political groups.
As they are preparing to launch a new decoding project in India, they are seeking a motivated Troll patrol intern (digital) who will:
- Help manage and sustain the growing community of decoders by -i) daily responding to queries on the Troll patrol project in the decoding platform’s forum and across our other digital platforms.
- Supporting communications and digital recruitment of new and old decoders,
- Supporting the team with decoding sessions held at the organisation’s headquarters in Bangalore.
- Support monitoring, evaluation and reporting of the troll patrol India project.
- Support ad hoc projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
We would expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in web communications such as blogging, contributions to online forums, social media, etc.
- Has a clear, concise and engaging writing style
- Reads enthusiastically about innovation and new technologies and is passionate about human rights
- Enjoys working in a team while also taking ownership over their own projects
- Strong communication skills via either formal or informal routes e.g. communications degree or experience.
The internship is for a period of 2 months, with the possibility of a one month extension. A monthly stipend of Rs 3000 will be provided to cover travel expenses. The intern’s role will be supervised by the Web & Social Media editor. Willingness to undertake some routine administrative tasks is crucial. Projects may be devised by the team in collaboration with the intern, which will aim to assist the team in fulfilling its strategic objectives, while making the best use of the intern’s own skills, interests and experience.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd