Senior Officer - Finance, Procurement & Administration
Organization: Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) is a not-for-profit Section 8, Schedule B, Public Sector Enterprise, set up by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India as an Interface Agency to strengthen and empower the emerging Biotech enterprise to undertake strategic research and innovation, addressing nationally relevant product development needs.
The National Biopharma Mission is an Industry-Academia Collaborative Mission of Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India for Accelerating Early Development for Biopharmaceuticals; to be implemented by Biotechnology Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)-a Public Sector Undertaking of DBT Approved by the Government for implementation at a total cost US$ 250 million the Mission is co-funded 50% with World Bank loan assistance
Position: Manager / Senior Officer - Finance, Procurement & Administration
Duration: The above positions are on a 3 years contract period extendable till the length of the Program duration based on performance. The candidate selected shall be kept on probation for a period of three months.
Age Limit: 38 Years
Salary: Consolidated remuneration between Rs. 75,000/- to 90,000/- per month.
- To coordinate and implement all matters relating to Accounts, Finance and Procurement and Administration.
- Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger.
- Maintain organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolve all accounting and financial issues concerning PMU.
- Review general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Produce quarterly and annual financial statements and financial reports.
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting process and procedures.
- Coordinate closely with Finance & Account branch BIRAC to ensure observance of accurate accounting processes and procedures.
- Understand personal and team role and responsibilities.
- Initiate all procurement matters and complete all formalities including payment of bills in close coordination with HR & Admin Branch.
- Maintain records relating to procurement.
- Maintain inventory of items procured for PMU.
- Coordinate all administrative and logistic matters.
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Com / MBA (Finance) from a recognized and reputed institute.
- 4 to 6 Years ’experience in financial management, accounts / administration on finance / account and procurement in a private / public sector/ Govt. Organization.
Interested candidate may apply at the email@example.com in the prescribed format at Document I. Applications received by post and not on the prescribed format shall not be considered.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd