Organization: National Institute of Open Schooling
Apply By: 17 May 2019
Location: Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous institution under the Dept. of School Education and Literacy, MHRD, Government of India. The institute is committed to quality education through open and distance learning mode upto pre-degree level
Recruitment ForThe Post Of Academic Officer (Psychology)
Scale of Pay Level-10 of the pay matrix (Rs.56100-177500) as per 7th CPC
Number of Post: One (01)
Mode of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
Classification of the Post: Group ‘A’
Age: Below 37 Years
- To coordinate and implement curricula for Academic Courses at Secondary, Senior Secondary and OBE level.
- To develop curricula and quality self learning material in their respective subjects.
- To review the existing courses at Secondary, Senior Secondary and OBE level.
- To identify research priorities, as part of the strategic vision for the Institute.
- To conduct research activities in priority areas.
- To generate, prepare, amend and maintain all quality system documents related to department.
- To initiate corrective actions related to any nonconformity in the department on priority.
- To perform and assist in various jobs assigned by the management for special work, occasion, events, etc.
- To organize workshops, seminars and conferences in the related areas within the Department and organization.
- To participate in workshops, seminars and Conferences in the related areas within and outside the organization.
- To monitor Accredited Vocational Institutes. Accredited Institutes and examination centres.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized
- University in India/abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade
- Working knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Working knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Education/Distance Education.
- Specialization in Clinical Psychology.
Online applications can be uploaded till 17.05.2019 Upto 11:59 PM from 17.04.2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd