Account & Admin Assistant
Organization: Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India)
Apply By: 25 Sep 2019
Location: Sendhwa(Madhya Pradesh)
About the Organization:
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India) is a non-denominational, non-government development organization. AKRSP(I) works as a catalyst for the betterment of rural communities by providing direct support to local communities. AKRSP(I) is active in over 2400 villages of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar.
Position: Account & Admin Assistant
Location: Sendhwa (Madhya Pradesh)
Education: Graduate or Post Graduate
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience with master degree & minimum 2 years with bachelor degree in the same field
Skills & Competencies required:
- Excellent in MS Office
- Good understanding of accounting
- Good team player.
- Efficient in time management
- Ability to work in pressure
- Strong Integrity
- Good administration skills
- Handling all day to day transactions of SHT
- Monthly Reconciliations of HO Grant, all Banks Accounts, Community Contributions, Stock at field
- Assist to Accounts Officer during the course of Audit and whenever is required.
- Understanding linkages between SCALA natural accounts and line items
- Supporting the field staff in preparation of vouchers and settlement of their advances on a timely basis
- Helping the field staff in understanding the CoA and solving there queries through regular field visits and consultation with the Accounts officer.
- Proper maintenance of reports and documents
- Regular & timely payment of salaries and statutory payments like Prof.Tax, TDS and GST
- Field visits on a regular basis.
- Handling day to day Banking and Petty Cash
- Maintenance of Office Assets
- In time insurance of Office Assets
- Logistic arrangement for meeting and guests
- Vehicle arrangement
- Timely update the Leave records and time sheet
- Procurement of Admin related materials and assets
- Knowledge PF and ESIC rules
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd