Accounts and Administrative Assistant
Organization: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 17 Apr 2019
About the Organization:
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. The TISS offers 50 Master Degree Programmes in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary subjects such as Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. It has a strong M.Phil/Ph.D programme . A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute. The TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunities to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai cell Social Impact Assessment(SIA) Cellis a consultancy cell. TISS SIA Cell is looking for Accounts and Administrative Assistant to be responsible for handling Personnel and Finance Section of our office. The individual will be handling the documentation process as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other task assigned by consultants. In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued. The Job Description and requirement is mentioned below.
Post: Accounts and Administrative Assistant
- Maintain the daily accounts and administrative task
- Manage / monitor daily office operation
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Manage/Monitor logistics and resources
- Responsible for providing secretarial service
- Responsible for handling telephone/fax and be responsible for all incoming calls/faxes and communicating to relevant persons and projects
- Conduct other general accounting duties, as assigned.
- Possibility of being full time in near future and high potential for career growth.
- Managing and supporting consultants, work as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting with at least 55 percentage
- Having experience in Project Management Skills will be an advantage
- Having at least 2 year of experience will be advantage
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Marathi
- Good knowledge of Excel and strong database skills.
- Strong financial and analytical ability.
Engagement period and Remuneration:
Engagement will be initially for up 6 months and may be extended based on performance and requirement of the SIA Cell. The remuneration of INR 20 to 24 thousand per month according to competencies skill. Appraisal after every 6 months according to the performance of the individual.
Based in Mumbai TISS campus
The candidates are requested to send their resume along with a note giving justification for suitability to the post to an email email@example.com with Subject line: Application for the post of Accounts and Administrative Assistant.
Last date of Receipt of on line Application: 17/4/2019
The Test and Interviews will be conducted on Communicated via Call or an email
Selected Candidates are expected to join as early as possible.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd