Organization: Udayan Care
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
Udayan Care, an ISO 9000 certified organisation, has been working for the quality care of disadvantaged children and women and youth for over 24 years, with the endeavour of providing sustainable rehabilitation. Udayan Ghars are long term residential homes that nurture children who are orphaned or abandoned in a family environment. Beyond 18, they get aftercare support and are educated and trained further, till job ready and independent.
The role of Administration Manager is for providing the administration support towards the repair/management of the infrastructure of all the project locations and ensures the proper functioning of all the head office/homes/ITVT Centers across the project locations. The role also includes ensuring the safety measures at all our premises across project locations.
- Responsible for the support to Senior Manager Administration at Head office for PAN India operations & maintenance.
- Day-today administrative work, local purchases, obtaining quotations, making comparison charts, taking approvals, making work orders, follow up of progress.
- Searching contractors for undertaking repairs, construction etc., Handling contracts with contractors, ensure legal documentation, security deposit etc.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by payments of rents; paying utility bills; forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Dealing with security agencies for recruitment of guards; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures ;responding to emergencies.
- Vehicle maintenance and cost effectiveness
- Taking care of any events organized at the project locations in supervision of the Senior Manager Administration.
- Ensuring project location is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- AMC and Insurance of assets
- Annual assets verification
Qualifications and Experience:
- Min 6 years of work experience in handling real estate, repair work, Government authorities for necessary approvals, safety and administration work.
- Masters preferred.
- Ex-army can also apply.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in related field such as facility management, administrative work preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, Negotiation, coaching, Closing skills, Internal communications, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- The job will involve local travelling as well as outstation travel frequently
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd